Sea World updates 2016

BSS4_Carousel_520x249.ashx?h=249&la=en&mh=249&mw=520&w=520

Santa at Sea World

Experience the true magic of Christmas this December when Santa returns to Sea World to fill the park with the excitement and wonder of the season!

From 3 December – 24 December create lasting memories of fun, laughter and family time with a truly unique photo opportunity with Santa.

Catch Santa Claus soaking up the sunshine in true Aussie style at his beach shack home.

Don’t miss the chance to make this Christmas extra special, meet Santa and his Elf helper at selected times from 10am – 3.30pm daily.

No bookings required. See Santa with your theme park entry. 

Photo Times:

10.00am – 10.30am

11.00am – 11.30am

12.00pm – 12.30pm

1.00pm – 1.30pm

2.00pm – 2.30pm

3.00pm – 3.30pm

Every day from Saturday 3 December – Saturday 24 December.  

Pricing:

Santa’s Gift Pack: $25.00

• 1 x photo sheet
  • 1 x 6x8 print
  • 1 x 8x10 print
  • 1 x 6x4 print

The Rudolph Pack: $16.95

• 1 x 6x8 print
  • 1 x 6x8 Sea World Folder

The Elf Extra: $10.00*

Pay an additional $10 and receive a USB of all your special Santa images.

*Only valid with the purchase of Santa’s Gift Pack or the Rudolph Pack.  

For more why not get the Unlimited Membership and visit the top theme parks on the Gold Coast!

Source

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't heard anything, but honestly, King (Neptune? Triton?... whatever) is King of the Sea, and a crocodile \ alligator fits right into the park too.

Not sure about the rest of them of course, but they have cross-promoted before. Maybe they've got some sort of summer carnivale type event planned over the holidays, given there are so many rides missing.

6 minutes ago, AlexB said:

I haven't heard anything, but honestly, King (Neptune? Triton?... whatever) is King of the Sea, and a crocodile \ alligator fits right into the park too.

Not sure about the rest of them of course, but they have cross-promoted before. Maybe they've got some sort of summer carnivale type event planned over the holidays, given there are so many rides missing.

This guy's making a lot of sense, folks.

5 minutes ago, AlexB said:

My initial thought was that they've just moved the 'sea' themed floats as photo ops over the summer, but then I noticed the masquerade girl float behind the Tritan one, maybe a summer mini-Carnvale style parade (similar to the old sponge bob one) could be an option, though seems late to have not announced it