2016 for Movie World

Yeah, big downtime list for this month. I wonder why they are keeping the Villains area closed, Doomsday I can understand due to technical issues it has been having but why the entire area. Most of the figures appear to work without issue (have seen Joker/Harley not work/need a reset).

Even if the figures do not work many guests just like viewing them/taking photos with them.

Edited by Jordan M.

From what I saw on Thursday, they are giving the whole area some improvements and TLC. There were painters doing touch-ups to the DC shop and facades. Doomsday is having new parts/theming installed as well to match the original artwork impression. 

20161105_100312.jpg

FB_IMG_1478304285330.jpg

I can only assume that will paint them black to match over coming days. 

Either way, that's what is apparently happening with the DC Super-Villians Unleashed precinct. I suspect they might have rushed it open a bit for the September school holidays, and now it's off-peak again they are putting on all the finishing touches ?

On 05/11/2016 at 10:08 AM, Theme Park Girl said:

From what I saw on Thursday, they are giving the whole area some improvements and TLC. There were painters doing touch-ups to the DC shop and facades. Doomsday is having new parts/theming installed as well to match the original artwork impression. 

20161105_100312.jpg

FB_IMG_1478304285330.jpg

I can only assume that will paint them black to match over coming days. 

Either way, that's what is apparently happening with the DC Super-Villians Unleashed precinct. I suspect they might have rushed it open a bit for the September school holidays, and now it's off-peak again they are putting on all the finishing touches ?

Thanks for the completed picture

Edited by Gold Coast Amusement Force