Dreamworld reopening - the summer season

wipeout94

Wonder which headline the GCB would run with..

"Public endangered by harness that doesn't undo"

"Dreamworld trap riders in order to keep people in the park"

"Motorcoaster disaster, Mick Doohan refuses to comment"

On another note, did our second night/Fire Machine visit tonight. Park noticeably busier than a week ago when we first went. Also appears that my first viewing of Fire Machine may have been missing some Fire elements or their was a technical issue, as tonight's had a lot more fire! Haha glad we went for a second look as would never have known 

8 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Wonder which headline the GCB would run with..

"Public endangered by harness that doesn't undo"

"Dreamworld trap riders in order to keep people in the park"

"Motorcoaster disaster, Mick Doohan refuses to comment"

On another note, did our second night/Fire Machine visit tonight. Park noticeably busier than a week ago when we first went. Also appears that my first viewing of Fire Machine may have been missing some Fire elements or their was a technical issue, as tonight's had a lot more fire! Haha glad we went for a second look as would never have known 

A Week Ago The Firemachine Was Like A Miniute Long I Went Last Night And It Was Much Longer

3 hours ago, Rollercoaster_Lover❤️ said:

A Week Ago The Firemachine Was Like A Miniute Long I Went Last Night And It Was Much Longer

Top tip: did you know you don't need to start every word with a capital letter?  There's a lot more to it, but I reckon if you start small by just putting a capital letter at the start of a sentence you'll be well on your way to internet glory.

This Seems To Be The Hallmark Of Totta Who Claimed That It Was Just How His Phone Typed But I Call Bullshit Because I've Never Seen Any Other Phone Do That And I've Used All Three Major Operating Systems Without A Problem.

Edited by AlexB
god that was so hard to type.

Just been at the park.

TOT is in testing

Shockwave was being checked over and had some testing of seat harness

GD had workmen on the top of the gondola, and men were varnishing the timber in the queue area

IMG_7961.JPG

Carpark about 60% full so far today

And this sign has been updated:

IMG_5953.JPG

Edited by themagician

8 hours ago, webslave said:

Top tip: did you know you don't need to start every word with a capital letter?  There's a lot more to it, but I reckon if you start small by just putting a capital letter at the start of a sentence you'll be well on your way to internet glory.

It's a habbit 

ToT is definitely open, I went on it last night, got there about 7pm.

Buzzsaw, again, was walk on.  Short wait for other rides but ToT, especially early in the night had a fair queue.  I went to ToT after the fireshow and only had a 10 minute wait,

Fireshow was pretty good, went for 10 minutes, so the night was worth the trip down there from Brisbane.

Does Buzzsaw always have the shortest queue, I think it's one of the best rides there so I'm always a bit perplexed that it  seems to have the shortest queue - maybe because there's nothing else down that end open at the moment....?

13 minutes ago, mission said:

ToT is definitely open, I went on it last night, got there about 7pm.

So Dreamworld weren't lying

14 minutes ago, mission said:

Does Buzzsaw always have the shortest queue, I think it's one of the best rides there so I'm always a bit perplexed that it  seems to have the shortest queue - maybe because there's nothing else down that end open at the moment....?

Yes, the times I've been their, they struggle to fill the train completely.

• Gazza locked this topic