Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

17 hours ago, wileecoyote said:

They said, we will get onto our team and see if we can change the seats comforbility.

Honestly I see no hinting at lap bars there.

Sounds more like adding a bit of extra padding or something. It's also the seats that they've said they were changing, not the harnesses.

Just now, YLFATEEKS said:

^I have put 2 + 2 together and blame the new coaster for this.

But not green lantern? What would they need that area closed for but manage to keep GL open which almost shares a queue with them?

If it was just JL I can make sense of it, but how's Batwing come into it?

So they can fence off that whole part, and just keep a small path to the GL, and because this has only been put up and they are closing in a few days time they've got confirmation for delivery and they had an idea for when these rides would be closed, but they've now moved it closer for the delivery of coaster. So I'm putting my money on coaster parts beginning to arrive next week

3 hours ago, themagician said:

So they can fence off that whole part, and just keep a small path to the GL, and because this has only been put up and they are closing in a few days time they've got confirmation for delivery and they had an idea for when these rides would be closed, but they've now moved it closer for the delivery of coaster. So I'm putting my money on coaster parts beginning to arrive next week

This sounds like the most logical explanation, however Batwing's queue entrance is pretty much across the path from GL's. If they're going to the effort to have room for people to get to GL, why wouldn't they also put in a little bit more to have Batwing open too?

I'd have to throw to @YLFATEEKS for underground cable locations, but given it's position on the opposite side of the ditch i'm inclined to say GL's power isn't supplied from 'inside the berm'... whereas the new coaster's main power needs will be almost opposite the JL building, and by extension - it's fair to assume when Batwing went it, it was hitched onto the same supply as JL.

This, in my mind, makes sense as to why both JL and BW go down, but GL stays up. I have no factual basis, but it is a logical conclusion.