Sign in to follow this  
Mc coaster

Raging Waters Sydney new waterslide update

6 posts in this topic

I had an update and didn’t find a dedicated topic so thought I would create one. 

Last night drove past RW and the slide has gone vertical with what looks like the whole support structure complete. I couldn’t see an slide pieces from the M7 but I assume they are all there. There were also a few containers in the car park. 

8714FBF3-2594-429A-8495-8F95CD3638E2.thumb.jpeg.d6dc2dcdfaca500e013527c308588c7e.jpeg

They have now also started to replace the WNW road signs around the area with new RW ones.9D39DC39-B079-4A63-8782-4EAE697B6936.thumb.jpeg.ed94a202ee50e047cc1ddc529e115cd4.jpeg

Sorry for the bad quality photos I took them quickly as we were driving past.

• Like 5

Looking good!!! Despite its obvious design shortcomings ( a big letdown from the first concept art released) this park COULD be a great waterpark. A slide like this is definitely needed - the Aqualoop it replaced was rarely used and this makes much more sense and better utilisation of the space. This will help to disperse crowds that much more with another attraction to filter crowds off to. 

Lets hope that Parques Reunidos , with their vast experience running international parks, can bring about a far improved and consistent experience to the site. Hopefully , we will not see a return of the Season Pass debacle that plagued Wet 'N"Wild in their opening years. 

Its all looking positive for this park , for now.

• Like 2