Rivals

When one event ends, another one is just around the corner.

A new sign for this years event has been now put up, im guessing the trees construction will be starting any day now.

98F2237D-4C09-489F-8163-0B8F1B7F3456.thumb.jpeg.3aa399fb98d9981bcdffe480007b88f3.jpeg

An insta story teasing this year’s parade has now been posted here. They are saying this years event will host the parks biggest parade ever.

The website hasn’t been updated yet but when you look at the One Pass Inclusions, it appears the tickets will be priced at $79, as far as im aware this is a very large jump from previous ticket prices. 

1FFDBA16-7D6E-4372-80FF-5E0374A8093A.thumb.jpeg.d6df5f82f4afdb45b2d573b29b12f803.jpeg

The fact they’ve added the ‘joy to the world’ makes me think that this year they’re actually changing/updating the event. And previous years have had a blue/white sign, so this could mean a colour scheme change for the event too. Finally! Also, the Instagram story teases some of the new floats too. I’m sure many parts of the event will be the same, but a new parade and decorations will be great to see. Maybe a new tree too?!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, themagician said:

The fact they’ve added the ‘joy to the world’ makes me think that this year they’re actually changing/updating the event. And previous years have had a blue/white sign, so this could mean a colour scheme change for the event too. Finally! Also, the Instagram story teases some of the new floats too. I’m sure many parts of the event will be the same, but a new parade and decorations will be great to see. Maybe a new tree too?!

There are 3 or 4 new floats themed to different countries. I was there for filming a few weeks ago and it was a good surprise to see them bring some new changes to the event. 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Guirken said:

Hi,

Just moved back to QLD and got a locals pass so it’ll be our first time claiming a free ticket that’s included.

When tickets become available do you get directed to their normal ticketing site or is there a specific link that gets sent out?

Sup mate, welcome to the forums.

It's been a few years, but from memory you just get a ticket like normal, and say redeem world pass free ticket or something. It's pretty basic.

18 hours ago, Guirken said:

Hi,

Just moved back to QLD and got a locals pass so it’ll be our first time claiming a free ticket that’s included.

When tickets become available do you get directed to their normal ticketing site or is there a specific link that gets sent out?

You go to the normal ticket purchasing website and select the One Pass ticket (the $0.00 one). When going through to payment it will ask for your member number.

1 hour ago, colonelbmx said:

New parade same tree by the looks of it. New floats are amazing looks like they went all out. Assuming the filming night was for all the best stuff but can’t wait to see the final product. Definitely a big change from last year. 

the decorations (from what i saw when i was there on Saturday) still aren’t up yet so they might be different and everything that was a white aesthetic has now been changed red (the entrance sign, the ‘merry christmas’ about the entry to main street ect.)

• 2 weeks later...