Jungle Rush Coaster

mattcrombie

On 9/2/2024 at 6:19 AM, themagician said:

featuring the world’s first inclined turntable

not a dig at dw/vekoma for having claimed this for JR, cause it’s clearly very different than the one that’s gonna be featured on it, just something interesting that i came across

Edited by Tricoart
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 07/04/2024 at 10:18 AM, Tricoart said:

not a dig at dw/vekoma for having claimed this for JR, cause it’s clearly very different than the one that’s gonna be featured on it, just something interesting that i came across

That's the problem with a selective quote. sometimes things get taken out of context, right?  

On 09/02/2024 at 6:19 AM, themagician said:

Jungle Rush is a switchback rollercoaster, featuring the world’s first inclined turntable

It's clear in the longer quote that the title relates to a rollercoaster specifically.

On 13/04/2024 at 4:30 PM, Ogre said:

New generic work fence design - looks good!

Well, it's better than stupid green leaves.

2 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

God I hope they cover the building up with themeing or some foliage rather than just paint it. We all thought the TOT building stood out like a sore thumb... this box is huge!

I think it’s rather likely that the building isn’t consistently going to be at this height, and instead that the current section being built is it’s tallest (where the turntable’ll be), with the rest gradually levelling out to a more manageable height. This seems to be shown in the concept art, as well as the expected & somewhat intricately sculpted, ‘planted’, painted, etc. temple exterior, so I’d assume (or, yeah, hope) that at least this section in particular will have similar effort put into the exterior from all viewable angles. Especially considering that it backs directly onto Tiger Island, which already has a jungle/temple theme of its own, & having the train passing directly in between them both, not doing so would be a rather major missed opportunity.

IMG_7658.thumb.jpeg.64fefd391a9cd913a45d1740eaec8bb0.jpeg

Edited by Tricoart
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

We've played concept art vs reality before. See also Leviathan, Trident. So its a fine assumption, but hope is all we have right now...

Dreamworld’s released concept arts have been pretty accurate recently, to be fair. Out of all the things they’ve had concepts for in the past few years, the only thing I can think of that’s been misrepresented was the treetop piece on KFF’s main support.

Edited by Tricoart
  • Like 1