The Flash: Speed Force coming to Movie World

Guest Moderator

1 hour ago, themagician said:

From my perspective, when you’ve got half of the parks attractions closed (most of them being major ones), surely you’d want to push as hard and as fast as possible to get this thing open?

The opposite to that, they have a large portion of their major rides closed, so why bring attention to that when opening a 'new' ride. 

8 minutes ago, themagician said:

The park has posted a story on their instagram that an opening date announcement will be coming soon.

image.thumb.png.fc5d122fec30f9f0c7fe1a03f59afb0d.png

When do we think it will be scheduled to open... Middle or end of May? Will they have a soft opening?

48 minutes ago, themagician said:

It still amazes me how long this actually took. We first saw movement on site in February 2023 and 15 months later, it’s finally going to open. 

For comparison, it took about 9 months for Surfrider to open after track first arrived at WnW. 

How long did it take for Steel Taipan to open after the track arrived ?

2 hours ago, STRAWS said:

How long did it take for Steel Taipan to open after the track arrived ?

Bigger coaster and brand new as opposed to a relocated coaster with 10 pieces of track and a couple of support columns

apples and oranges mate

Edited by Baconjack

10 hours ago, Baconjack said:

Bigger coaster and brand new as opposed to a relocated coaster with 10 pieces of track and a couple of support columns

apples and oranges mate

Yeah I wasn't a comparing t at all I was just curious cause it feels like its been ages since the flash construction started. 

Update: Got on last ride of the night, and got evac’d lmao. Only other people on it were staff (great people running it rn btw, real enthusiastic & rather quick too), and they said that was the first stoppage of the ride they’ve had to deal with. My un/luckiness from Levi’s opening day (was also on last train, nearly got evac’d but it was able to advance to station) persists.

Edited by Tricoart
  • Like 1