Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSFRpJO2xgE&feature=related Here's the POV. Yet another Youtube channel made, what happened to Big3ThemeParks and myfuncomau? They aren't going to get subscribers if they don't stick to one Youtube channel like Dreamworld has. Mind you finding this video again as there is of course the people who re-upload the same video for no reason, just to get the views? *Cough* thatgold23 *cough*... Here's the off-ride POV. You can see here how the building looks from behind (not it's best) and also as I mentioned before the viewing pit that hasn't been themed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJODtVFn04&feature=related

True, it's like the big studio buildings for the rides like Superman, Scooby Doo, Lethal Weapon etc.. It makes it more movie like, the tower may not look it's best from the back, but it's not something you look at a lot while your on the ride. Yup definitely open.. post-29097-0-20476600-1333844134_thumb.p post-29097-0-65149300-1333844231_thumb.p What do you know, POV uploaded again by TheThemeParkPlace.. talk about copyright!

Let me clear up a few things on the POV front, Movie World provided a POV (that needed to be edited) on a DVD for media. thatgold23 on YouTube (who I believe is from Thrill Zone) uploaded the whole thing, not sure if MW will be happy with the video showing the station incomplete. The
is actually mine with the insert of Amber riding (that part was not provided by MW for everyone). Edited by One day holiday

Here's the off-ride POV. You can see here how the building looks from behind (not it's best) and also as I mentioned before the viewing pit that hasn't been themed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeJODtVFn04&feature=related

I'm sorry - but whilst I realise that a POV (or "Point of View") can be had from just about anywhere, but in terms of the term 'POV' - isn't this usually used in coaster videos to indicate an 'On-Ride' video? In those terms, how can there be an 'Off-Ride' POV???

I'm sorry - but whilst I realise that a POV (or "Point of View") can be had from just about anywhere, but in terms of the term 'POV' - isn't this usually used in coaster videos to indicate an 'On-Ride' video? In those terms, how can there be an 'Off-Ride' POV???

Technically just saying POV is incorrect and vague. There are on ride POV's and off ride POV's. As you said it just means point of view.

They seem to be saying its their own. Either they stole it from Movieworld or Movieworld used theirs as the official POV.

Yeah but it still doesn't need to be uploaded 3 times to Youtube. GoldCoastParks was first to upload so it should just stop there, so even if it's 'their video', it doesn't need to be re-uploaded as it's just pointless. Also, thatgold23 has a history of copyright when he steals everyones videos and uses it as his own..

Let me clear up a few things on the POV front, Movie World provided a POV (that needed to be edited) on a DVD for media. thatgold23 on YouTube (who I believe is from Thrill Zone) uploaded the whole thing, not sure if MW will be happy with the video showing the station incomplete. The

is actually mine with the insert of Amber riding (that part was not provided by MW for everyone).
So GoldCoastParks isn't officially Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild's Youtube channel?

What I just read kind of just went straight through my head.. So what you were trying to say was that 'POV' is misleading when it's an offride POV. Not really when it clearly states 'offride', and does that really bother you.. (This isn't my video BTW). Edited by kujotess

Good point. Mind you, it is most likely the case that they don't know the meaning of the term, and are just using the term "to be cool"..,

So big channels like themeparkreviewTPR and wwwCOASTERFORCEcom are using the term 'offride POV', to be cool? I don't understand how that bothers people..

Apart from arguing about the POV's just looking at the 2 videos the magnetic breaks really do seem to slow down the ride nice and slow and comfortably!!!! Big plus there for everyone riding; BTW is there an actual video out there yet officially from MW? One Day Holiday, I'm probably asking a question I already have before but did you say at the media event they said there would be (or the possibility) of a second train?

Edited by Original

Yeah but it still doesn't need to be uploaded 3 times to Youtube. GoldCoastParks was first to upload so it should just stop there, so even if it's 'their video', it doesn't need to be re-uploaded as it's just pointless. Also, thatgold23 has a history of copyright when he steals everyones videos and uses it as his own.. So GoldCoastParks isn't officially Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild's Youtube channel? What I just read kind of just went straight through my head.. So what you were trying to say was that 'POV' is misleading when it's an offride POV. Not really when it clearly states 'offride', and does that really bother you.. (This isn't my video BTW).

GoldCoastParks is my new channel for my Theme Park Coverage (GCParks was taken), in regards to this POV crap "Off Ride Point of View" sounds perfectly fine to me.

They seem to be saying its their own. Either they stole it from Movieworld or Movieworld used theirs as the official POV.

It is not "their" POV, Movie World provided it to everyone however did not give any stipulations on it's use or credit required. In my video I have mentioned in the description POV provided by Movie World.

Apart from arguing about the POV's just looking at the 2 videos the magnetic breaks really do seem to slow down the ride nice and slow and comfortably!!!! Big plus there for everyone riding; BTW is there an actual video out there yet officially from MW? One Day Holiday, I'm probably asking a question I already have before but did you say at the media event they said there would be (or the possibility) of a second train?

This was not brought up at the official media launch however in the previous previews they did state if the demand requires it they will buy a second train. Edited by One day holiday

The breakfast programs might also send their weather presenters to cover this as well?? Just a thought on the old queue rails and cinema, perhaps one day they will put a new ride or attraction in their something, maybe like Vekoma's Madhouse or a walk-through?!?! Could also make that area around the back a little busier; hence the reason for the move of the entrance between SE and something new.

It is not "their" POV, Movie World provided it to everyone however did not give any stipulations on it's use or credit required.

Even though they didn't say you can't use it they didn't say you can. So it is still against copyright. Just like all the facebook pages who are copying every post movieworld and dreamworld make word for word and also using their pictures.

Even though they didn't say you can't use it they didn't say you can. So it is still against copyright. Just like all the facebook pages who are copying every post movieworld and dreamworld make word for word and also using their pictures.

bush-say-what.jpg I may not be a 13 year old that knows everything but with Movie World providing the POV to media on a DVD I am sure they wanted us to use it :P. As for the Facebook posts that directly copy official pages you are correct, especially those that say "We have". Edited by One day holiday