Sea World - No Entry train crossing

Gary86

Maybe everyone should message Sea World and tell them that it is worse now and the pathway should be opened as we will still buy there overpriced food. Also tell them to make Vikings longer.

Something tells me that you don't like Sea World very much compared to Dreamworld,Wet'n'Wild,Movie World. I think you are one of those people keep asking the theme park to listen your statement to the park better... (No Offense) anyways back on topic about the gate they put wires over gate and there's sign saying "No Climbing" I'm not sure if they are listening to us or they might be taking our complainants about the gate the wrong way..

I'm not so sure just because they didn't run out and remove the gate it means they're not listening to you. One it the strong points in this thread was that they should remove the gate because people climb over it. So they've solved that problem. Just because you may not be happy with how they acted on your feedback doesn't mean they didn't listen to it. I say well player sea world :P

Lol... Enthusiasts act so entitled. Just because someone enjoys shopping at woollies, doesn't mean that they get the red carpet rolled out and their own lane at the checkout. Unfortunately, we are a tiny tiny portion of the market and not even a blip on their radar. About 10 people cranky about a fence? Pfft. Perhaps the fence jumpers should have realised bringing this oh&s problem to seaworlds attention wouldn't have gone their way? The majority of guests would just think. "Oh a fence, I'll go round" it's only a limited few who ruin it for everyone by jumping the fence, and then kicking a stink that it should be open, and then get upset that the fence is raised to stop this handful from doing it again. Seaworld opens the gates, loses some revenue, but now you don't have to jump it? I'm not surprised that seaworld went the direction they did at all, and I think it's hilarious

Edited by aussienetman

I'm not so sure just because they didn't run out and remove the gate it means they're not listening to you. One it the strong points in this thread was that they should remove the gate because people climb over it. So they've solved that problem. Just because you may not be happy with how they acted on your feedback doesn't mean they didn't listen to it. I say well player sea world :P

I said that last year! :P

We all pointed out the safety issue that someone could hurt themselves... since they've been made aware of the hazard - they go ahead and rectify the hazard by increasing the height of the barriers so that nobody jumps the fence anymore...

;)

Yes can someone please post a picture of what the gate looks like now, I'm not bothered visiting the park right now...

I hate to be the pic whore, but seems like quite a few people have seen the latest additions - how come we have no pics yet?

I'm due to go to the park tomorrow. I will take a picture of the gate Edited by The_Ninja_59

That's a different gate that the one I originally posed isn't it? How many path blocking gates do they have? I hope you don't mind The_Ninja_59 but I put your photo on Sea World's facebook page with a funny quote.

I don't mind at all

......and the wooden fence beside it that everyone actually wanted the photos to include?

There was no wooden fence at all just the gate that I took today