2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

I was asking Brad2912 the question? I thought he had insider information of what was happening to the Wipeout.

You are presently speculating of what could be occurring to the Wipeout.

I have witnessed numerous individuals saying the Wipeout is offsite. I’m asking those people who say its offsite is:

How they know?

Where is the Wipeout?

I don’t consider you to be one of the people that said it was offsite. If you are this person then inform me how you became familiar with this information?

Why do you want to know? Does it make any difference to you whether or not it is on or offsite. After the maintenance period, it will be back up and running. What more do you need to know?

Why do you want to know? Does it make any difference to you whether or not it is on or offsite. After the maintenance period, it will be back up and running. What more do you need to know?

Thanks for asking. I'm interested in the engineering of rides. So when they pull a ride like this apart I like to know what they are doing to it and who is doing the work.

It's a bit hard to see what is going on when it's back together.

AlexB you make me laugh.

Just arrived at Dreamworld the Wipeout is back being aqua... I didn't see the fucking point of painting the original colours of the ride then repaint it aqua.. They have installed new railings closer to the ride by only 2cm (sigh) they lied to us about the viewing area closer to the ride :(

They have installed new railings closer to the ride by only 2cm (sigh) they lied to us about the viewing area closer to the ride :(

Well you must be mistaken. I have seen the modifications in person, and the fence line is more than 2cm closer to the ride, try a meter if not more, The fence line is being installed in the edge of the old pool which was previously the "sandy beach".

My friend went to Dreamworld today and took these pictures for me, as you can see the new fence line is right on the lagoon and there is a tent over the old jetty which was the former water jets. The que house has been completed painting wise and as you can see the new cement paths are coming along. Also there is the light blue, another shade of blue then dark blue on the arms in a pattern which looks like to match the operator beach house and also the counterweights have the same look.

post-2866-0-46769100-1403501625_thumb.jp

post-2866-0-41815000-1403501645_thumb.jp

Edited by WipeoutDreamworldFan

Looking great. Ninja the fence line has moved more than 2cm

More like 3 metres haha

Is that plastic shelter allowing people to get even closer to the ride while protecting them water sprays.

Seems to close to me to see that happen, if you look closely you can see a chair in there though, it is probably there to protect whatever they're building such as concrete maybe to build new water jets or fix them up? Time will tell.