2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Triple Vortex Update attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I will be At WWW,WNW,DW,MW tomorrow any requests while I'm down there?

Yep, just as it looked like they were doing when I was there a week ago, the funnels have been replaced. They're more flat than the old ones (oval shaped opposed to circular).

Edited by nitromefans

But of a random question.

But does any1 have any photos of the constrution of the tower and terror, me and a mate are trying to figure out if a tower crane was use to lift the section's of tower together cause knowing it would of onley taken a couple of weeks to assemble. If it would have been worth the cost to construct the foundations and assemble and disassemble of a tower crane and stuff or done all the heavy lifting with a couple of on road cranes? Cheers boys ??⚠️

Edited by Jakev8

Was at DW today and 'are' at Dough Bros.

$14.95 gets you 1 slice of pizza (size equivalent of 2 slices of pizza hut/dominos pizza), chips and a small post mix. 3 pizzas to choose from (Hawaiian, pepperoni and supreme)

$24.95 gets you a 'gourmet' pizza (roughly Pizza Hut equivalent size) 2 chips 2 small drinks.

Kids meals $9.95 for a ham n cheese kids pizza (a square pizza about 10cm x 10cm), chips, small drink and a toy.

This was my second visit to Dough Bros. Last time was realty enjoyable (hence the return), but this time it was ridiculously poor service and quality.

One bite into my $15 pizza slice and I realised the entire base was soggy like it had been sitting in water. Took it back and nicely pointed out the issue, the guy at the counter said 'no dramas', turns out the entire pizza people were getting their slices from was soggy. So he said the chef would run a new one through, would only take 5mins. 15mins later I was sick of waiting so walked to counter where the 3 staff members (sans the guy that served me) were laughing and chatting as I was one of only 2 people in the outlet, and I notice a new pizza is sitting there on display. They inform me the guy who served me finished for the day, and didn't tell them. But they could get it now if I wanted. I got a refund and left.

Don't mind service standards dropping when it's flat out, but when you have 3-4 staff members plus the chef to look after 2-3 customers, you shouldn't be screwing up.