Have a Giggle and Hoot at Dreamworld's newest world for children, ABC KIDS WORLD!

Australia’s favourite characters have come to life in this interactive and colourful world of fun, rides and games. Featuring Giggle and Hoot, The Wiggles, Play School and Bananas in Pyjamas, ABC KIDS WORLD is the only one of its kind giving kids and carers a whole world of happiness.

Bananas in Pyjamas

At ABC KIDS WORLD pre-schoolers will enjoy making their way through the Bananas in Pyjamas Fun Maze as well as meeting the famous residents of Cuddlestown, B1 and B2!

Are you thinking what I’m thinking B1? I think I am B2... It’s ABC KIDS WORLD time! Bananatastic!

Giggle and Hoot

Go on a mini adventure with Giggle and Hoot. Play on the Giggle and Hoot Pirate Ship, try the new Hop and Hoot ride, and mingle with Hoot and Hootabelle before he heads out on the Night Watch and she flies through the night sky to Twinklify the stars.

Jimmy Giggle will only appear at Dreamworld for special events and is not part of ABC KIDS WORLD attraction.

Play School

Come inside, it's PLAY SCHOOL! There are people with games, and stories to tell... Inspired by Australia's iconic children's television series, ABC KIDS WORLD features a Play School Art Room where children can get lost in their imagination and creativity on the latest Play School ipad apps.

The Wiggles

It’s a wiggly wonderful time at ABC KIDS WORLD where the family can all ride The Big Red Car, Dorothy’s Teacup ride and The Big Red Boat, with special guest appearances by Dorothy the Dinosaur, Henry the Octopus, Wags the Dog and Captain Feathersword.

Text On Behalf Of Dreamworld , Image On Behalf of totta3

Untitled-3.jpg

Saw it today. My only criticism would be that they have kept a small section of it as "Wiggles World".

In my opinion it's hardly worthy of being called a "World" when it's really just a small bit of ABC Kids World, which is a small bit of Dreamworld!

I think they should have just made the whole area ABC Kids World and lost the Wiggles World name completely.

They could still have kept what they have kept of the Wiggles, just not named it as if it was a separate section of Dreamworld.

Saw it today. My only criticism would be that they have kept a small section of it as "Wiggles World".

In my opinion it's hardly worthy of being called a "World" when it's really just a small bit of ABC Kids World, which is a small bit of Dreamworld!

I think they should have just made the whole area ABC Kids World and lost the Wiggles World name completely.

They could still have kept what they have kept of the Wiggles, just not named it as if it was a separate section of Dreamworld.

"So many worlds in one"