2016 for Movie World

That's a bit sudden. I looked at MW's maintenance page earlier today and noticed they added a maintenance period for Pounce n' Bounce in the past 24 hours. You would think if they were giving that page an update, they would update it at the same time & not a few hours apart (unless the ride malfunctioned suddenly)? I wonder why the delay?

Unless, of course, I completely didn't see it when I looked at that page.That maintenance list is getting pretty long after all...

Edited by Jamberoo Fan

6 hours ago, themagician said:

Work is also being done on some of the facades in the Ricks Cafe courtyard

IMG_4964.JPG

Interesting. I know the other part of the courtyard facades got a fairly major revamp not too long ago. From memory that courtyard was looking pretty good. Wish they'd spend some time on the Main St buildings before going to town on this courtyard. :P

Edited by ash.1111

All the characters are popular yes...  Superman gets absolutely swamped when he is out and about...  They already do 1 pay for photo meet and greets for him and one with the whole Justice League as well as him coming out every hour or so for photos...

Can't say I remember them having one character that has appeared that many times during the day and still get swamped every time...

Edited by MaxxTheMonster

It's superman - he's obviously going to be one of the most popular characters because he's the one everyone has heard of. Even for those living under a rock who have no clue who Green Lantern or the Flash is, they know who Superman is. There's a reason why along with Batman he gets so many movies.

So, I'm sorry if this is the complete wrong thread, but I didnt see a forum for future rides at Movie World. When I say this I'm talking a couple years in the future. But it could be closser, you never know. Mondial rleased a new flat ride. Its called the blender.

Looks very fun. I see it as a mix between a wipe out kind of ride and a Tailspin kind of ride. It looks as if it has a really high ride capacity so would chew through the lines at Movie World. I beleive if they were going to build another flat ride in the future, I reckon it would be maybe two or three years from now. But, American parks like to add things every year, so you never know. The problem I see with that, is that it could take away from the previous attractions. This ride would be a great fit for Movie World, you could theme it to something very cool, I could even see it as an expansion to the Western Area, something along the lines of a rodeo gone wrong and you could have some very cool animatronics. I do hope a woodie gets put there one day.

Please tell me if this is the wrong thread, I really feel like it is.

That's a nifty looking concept! 

I wonder with so many moving parts and shifting weights, how the whole thing would stand up structurally, given all of the mechanically problems Wipeout style rides have faced around the world? Also sighting that most today have been removed, Wipeout being one of few surviving.

Tbh I cannot see this idea getting off the computer screen conceptual stage. If you watch the carriages carefully it really doesn't look all that thrilling either.