Super 8 Aqua Racer at Wet N Wild GC

Theme Park Girl

22 hours ago, themagician said:

With there only being 5 more days until the slide is supposed to reopen, I'm very surprised that there still hasn't been any more pieces of slide installed. The pieces have been moved around and some joined together, but no lifted up into position.

Someone's going to need to start pulling some all-nighters methinks..

Remember these pictures were taking on the 7th of December. It is now the 16th of December. @themagician you commented on the photos over a week after they were posted. So one would assume that the bulk of the slide would be completed now as slides that are put into large sections on the ground don't take long to get put together.

It definitely isn't open @ClassifiedLlama, just been past the park.

And yes @Intimidator305., but that base of the slide has been in place for weeks, and that work happening around the base of the slide, has been happening for about a week and they have joined some of the pieces together, so they can just be lifted into place. When I've said nothing is in place, I was just referring to the main section of the slide hasn't been installed in position of the framework.

6 hours ago, ClassifiedLlama said:

Well. Its open according to the website! 

I believe all the Gold Coast theme parks' maintenance pages all automatically update at Midnight each night so given Wet 'n' Wild didn't update their maintenance page before midnight last night to extend Super 8 Aqua Racer's maintenance period, it's listing disappeared automatically at midnight and as you can see, they didn't re-publish it (and extend it) until earlier today.