Theme Park Maintenance Schedules 2017

themagician

Like I said, I'm not doubting anyone that it has apparently 'reopened'. But I agree with @Slick and think it's odd that Dreamworld have not officially addressed it in any way, especially given its their last BiG9 to open and they haven't hesitated to share such news previously. So I'd rather wait for official word before posting anything ?

1 hour ago, YLFATEEKS said:

@Theme Park GirlAre you saying DW now test its rides on human passengers?

Not at all. It may very well just have something to do with testing the new procedure of having 20 people per ride for a few days before concluding that's what they want to keep doing.

Testing with human passengers doesn't necessarily put anyone at risk to the ride itself, as I said it may just be at the stage where they want to test new routines with boarding and loading etc. 

???

From MW's attraction maintenance webpage:

Doomsday Destroyer - 23/02/2017 to 24/02/2017

It's a short maintenance period but hopefully it re-opens as originally planned this time.

The other scheduled maintenance period for Doomsday Destroyer (17/07/2017 to 28/08/2017) is still scheduled as originally posted on Monday.

It's been nearly 10 years since I last visited the strip of Australian parks. Sometimes I remember about this forum and log in

for my yearly lurk to find out the gossip of up coming attractions. I noticed Movie world Web page has the whole year of scheduled maintenance listed, but just in text form. I was wondering If there is/ I should make/You should make a color coded calendar info graphic that would have each month listed in a grid of maintenance for each theme park, so guests can work out a time to visit where all attractions are running. This calendar Could be sticky pasted on the top of the forums or main page.

Something like this 2017-calendar.png 

So in this format there would be a color bar such as Red For superman escape covering most of April, and another ride such as wild west Blue. The two different color bars are easily identifiable and visually it can be worked out easily what days all attractions run, otherwise try visit the maintenance page now and work out the best time to visit....many schedules overlap.