What is a Hypercoaster?

What is a Hypercoaster?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. In Australia is 60m a Hypercoaster?

• Yes
    • No

29 minutes ago, Reanimated35 said:

It's big enough to have its own body corporate.

LOL. My old man bought a complex many years ago under strata. The vendors insisted a condition of sale was that the entire complex must be kept under strata title.

One of the more interesting parts of Strata is that the owners must have a meeting each year. So every year, dad sits down in his office as chairperson, and has to record the minutes of the meeting, as secretary, of the details and financial statements, which he presents as treasurer, and conducts a vote on the issues, as a representative member \ owner of each lot.

that's right. this stupidly ridiculous establishment requires my father to have an annual meeting with himself. *sigh* only another 17 years left until the contract condition runs out.

1 hour ago, Richard said:

Sure, let's call it 60.96mm. (But if we're at that level of pedantry then it's 40mm, not 4mm.)

I'm not at any level of pedantry.  If anything, I'm less then you because I willing to round it out further. (But if we're getting at that level of pedantry then it's 60.96m not 60.96mm) :P

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

LOL. My old man bought a complex many years ago under strata. The vendors insisted a condition of sale was that the entire complex must be kept under strata title.

One of the more interesting parts of Strata is that the owners must have a meeting each year. So every year, dad sits down in his office as chairperson, and has to record the minutes of the meeting, as secretary, of the details and financial statements, which he presents as treasurer, and conducts a vote on the issues, as a representative member \ owner of each lot.

that's right. this stupidly ridiculous establishment requires my father to have an annual meeting with himself. *sigh* only another 17 years left until the contract condition runs out.

Probably the only Body Corporate committee meeting worth attending. Most are full of wanna be politicians pushing their own agenda. 

Suffered through enough of them in my years as a building manager. :huh:

11 hours ago, Ryande16 said:

Lol we have 3 pages discussing if 60 metres is200feet which its not, therefore its not a hyper coaster 😂

What isn't?

The only figures we have for this ride are from RCDB, which has shown incorrect figures for this precise issue in the past, and updated them once construction was complete.