DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

7 minutes ago, djrappa said:

Whilst no way would get a 4D due to build and maint costs slick is right about size. 

As as you drive into SFMM X is still the most impressive structure at the park visually 

At roughly 30-46 million USD depending on which install you look at, they're unfortunately not in the realms of any of our theme parks, let alone many others around the world.

For perspective, with 30 million USD you could essentially build two Superman Escapes. Hopefully down the track (hah) a company, maybe even S&S find a way to bring this idea back in full scale at a pricepoint that makes it more accessible. 

1 hour ago, Original said:

If a reputable source like RCDB can say it's an extreme sit down STEEL coaster, why are we still having this debate?

The Churro Cart guy has confused me with this tipoff, but they were spot on with Intamin and not a coaster for the current construction. I honestly forgot about RCDB, but I guess time will tell.

I thought a lot here like to mass debate just for the hell of it.

On 3 March 2016 at 11:09 AM, Slick said:

You're aware of how big Eejanaika is, yeah?

Hint: it's massive. 

It's also crap. Those 4D coasters are thrilling but they're horribly violent and not a good fit for your parks IMHO.

I don't think people will be disappointed when the final announcement is made.

9 hours ago, Inverted said:

Wing coaster like Gate Keeper CP

or

floor less like Kraken sea world orlando

ooh or Lightning Rod - dollywood    YEAH!!!

That third one would be what I want the most.

If we were getting a B&M a wing rider could be okay, but I wouldn't think a floorless coaster would be the best for our parks. Wing-rider, flying, or hyper would be best IMO.

1 hour ago, Santa07 said:

That third one would be what I want the most.

If we were getting a B&M a wing rider could be okay, but I wouldn't think a floorless coaster would be the best for our parks. Wing-rider, flying, or hyper would be best IMO.

It's not wood remember

• 2 weeks later...
  • Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz featured and unfeatured this topic
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic