Memory:  Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2A2133C13R 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Red

CPU:  Intel Core i5 6600K

Aerocool X-Predator Case Black Edition.

AOC G2460VQ6 24in FreeSync Gaming LED Monitor

Logitech Z906 THX 5.1 Speaker System

Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Laser Gaming Mouse

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard.

47 minutes ago, pin142 said:

The important question, did you build it yourself @Wyncenuros? No point customising it if you skip the fun of building it yourself.

Yes...  Yes I did...

Edited by Wyncenuros
Format

Lol the admin behind that Theme Park Social Network fb page are touchy, aren't they? They only just announced this morning that the Doomsday parts have arrived at Movieworld, along with a photo almost identical to the one Ninja shared on here days ago. Just tried to point out that they actually arrived on weekend, not today, and my post got deleted LOL!

Heaven forbid they don't be the first source of news lol. They are a bit slow this time round. Ninja deserves the credit for breaking the Doomsday arrival to MW ?

3 hours ago, OceanGirl said:

Lol the admin behind that Theme Park Social Network fb page are touchy, aren't they? They only just announced this morning that the Doomsday parts have arrived at Movieworld, along with a photo almost identical to the one Ninja shared on here days ago. Just tried to point out that they actually arrived on weekend, not today, and my post got deleted LOL!

Heaven forbid they don't be the first source of news lol. They are a bit slow this time round. Ninja deserves the credit for breaking the Doomsday arrival to MW ?

I've actually had a few OurWorlds photos copied onto that Facebook page with the watermark purposefully cropped out. Both times it was mentioned and sure enough photos were instantly removed and all traces deleted but no apology or anything for the poor effort in ripping someone else's work off.

23 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Yeah I've had a few posts deleted by him. He doesn't Like hearing he is wrong or that someone disagrees with an opinion 

Sounds like another website I know.

Thanks for letting me know OceanGirl, should I place watermarks on my photos just in case?

if TTSPN is reading this post right now, this is my advice to you.. If you don't want to get criticised for stealing people's content or getting criticised for not giving people credit for finding information about the parks, (it's not the first time where they have stole information from me by the way,) you shouldn't be running a Facebook page in the first place.. I only let one Facebook page use my photos and that's AusParks.com.au

should I get in contact with them to possibly to maybe give me credit for finding the parts? I have been blocked on the page.. ?

is it also just me that most of their 8000+ followers most of them are follower bots?

6 minutes ago, skeetafly said:

@The_Ninja_59 I got you're back.

Dick.JPG.0bf45a8e4ac2a97a95f390e338224c3

Cheers @skeetafly ? Thanks for your support,  I put a lot of work going down to these parks to let you guys know what is going happen, when someone like TTSPN who comes in doesn't give me credit and or someone else on this forum (you can take a guess who this person is) , I feel like I have wasted my time for nothing.. 

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Yeah I've had a few posts deleted by him. He doesn't Like hearing he is wrong or that someone disagrees with an opinion 

If I didn't know better, I'd say he also might be into storm chasing*

1 hour ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

Thanks for letting me know OceanGirl, should I place watermarks on my photos just in case?

is it also just me that most of their 8000+ followers most of them are follower bots?

Even with a watermark, if he's going to steal the pic he'd do it anyway. 

Re the followers - didn't he buy over 10k followers when he first started the page so he could call himself the "most popular" themepark facebook page? Pretty sure there's something like under 100 legit followers on there. 

*I know the pages are different people. 

Edited by reanimated35

@The_Ninja_59 not sure if it was the exact same photo, but looks a heck of a lot like it, from the same angle and everything. I think the sky may be different in his, though. Either way, the post I made was just to point out that you had already broken the news here on Parkz over the weekend about DD's arrival, and thus not breaking news from today as implied by them. It was gone a few minutes later. I then posted asking why my post got deleted. Guess what happened to that ?

ETA: lol wtf, now they are telling people a looping Coaster is going into the new construction site ???? Talk about misinforming people! Especially when so many are under the impression the page is officially affiliated with the parks :/

Screenshot_2016-03-23-16-52-16.thumb.png

Edited by OceanGirl

On 17/03/2016 at 7:18 AM, Wyncenuros said:

Motherboard: MSI Z170A-Gaming M3

Power Supply:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 Gold 750W

Graphics Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming 4GB

Hard Drive:  Seagate ST2000DX001 Desktop SSHD 2TB

Memory:  Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2A2133C13R 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 Red

CPU:  Intel Core i5 6600K

Aerocool X-Predator Case Black Edition.

AOC G2460VQ6 24in FreeSync Gaming LED Monitor

Logitech Z906 THX 5.1 Speaker System

Corsair Gaming Sabre RGB Laser Gaming Mouse

Logitech G110 Gaming Keyboard.

$2500 - ouch - Next time, PCCG isn't the cheapest place around ;) 

Picked this up - admittedly without the monitors for $1700 

specs.thumb.PNG.9e501015673b2f412bffc01b

Edited by reanimated35

1 hour ago, reanimated35 said:

Even with a watermark, if he's going to steal the pic he'd do it anyway. 

Re the followers - didn't he buy over 10k followers when he first started the page so he could call himself the "most popular" themepark facebook page? Pretty sure there's something like under 100 legit followers on there.

Are we saying his followers are autobots or he advertised his Facebook Page?  It's not hard to lose followers if they realise that the page isn't what's promised (like the fact that he can't spell - argee?).

I would say quite a few of us here are followers, just to see the construction pics. Hopefully, he would source them correctly.

Doesn't the Atventure Facebook page (formerly THrillz) have the most followers of any Theme Park Fan Facebook page in Australia?

2 minutes ago, iwerks said:

Are we saying his followers are autobots or he advertised his Facebook Page?  It's not hard to lose followers if they realise that the page isn't what's promised (like the fact that he can't spell - argee?).

I would say quite a few of us here are followers, just to see the construction pics. Hopefully, he would source them correctly.

Doesn't the Atventure Facebook page (formerly THrillz) have the most followers of any Theme Park Fan Facebook page in Australia?

A lot of those facebook pages purchased 'likes' when they started. No one get 10k+ followers overnight. 

6 hours ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

just a question to OceanGirl, do you have a picture of the message what you sent to them? 

Not the actual message, no. But it was just a Facebook comment I made with a screenshot of your original post from here, which I still do have on my phone (hence the 10.17am time stamp, as I took it just a minute before posting): Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-17-36.thumb.png

I basically just told them that the parts of the new ride had actually been there since Saturday, as per your original post and photo about it. The post was swiftly deleted within a couple of minutes ?

6 hours ago, OceanGirl said:

Not the actual message, no. But it was just a Facebook comment I made with a screenshot of your original post from here, which I still do have on my phone (hence the 10.17am time stamp, as I took it just a minute before posting): Screenshot_2016-03-23-10-17-36.thumb.png

I basically just told them that the parts of the new ride had actually been there since Saturday, as per your original post and photo about it. The post was swiftly deleted within a couple of minutes ?

Thanks OceanGirl, it's very clear now that TTSPN doesn't like getting told they were not first to get information,

regrading to you saying about TTSPN spreading misinformation earlier: here's a story I didn't tell you, the owner of the page told me that they were going to replace the Show Stage with a Mad Max Stunt Show... good job lying to your fans, ??

heading back onto him not giving people credit: this isn't the first where time he got information from me and not giving me credit, I made a post on my page stating that Kevil Hill was reopening and a few hours later he made the same post as me but not giving me credit.

didn't he steal information from you (OceanGirl) saying that Green Lantern was reopening in September?

• rappa locked this topic