Green Lantern Coaster

joz

^ I didn't make that post (Pretty sure it was DJ), but I think he based it off of knowledge from chatting with others + Some rumors which have been going around. We're making sure people are still aware that until confirmed by a park, it is a rumor.

Edited by Bmull19

according to the outsiders the new ride going to be a coaster that opens on boxing day ..... I dunno http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/theoutsidersau

No, it's a "Rollarcoaster", which is different to a "Rollercoaster". Proof: post-88-0-10191900-1308232752_thumb.jpg I'll defintley stayed tuned for more news on this! Edited by Gazza

Yeah, I can't say I'm a fan of the spelling bee portion of this thread. Cuts a bit close to home, I originally misspelled the title of this thread ;) Having said that, in a way I'm almost disappointed that I started this topic. Would've been interesting to see how long it took the Outsiders (and everyone else) to report that MW were getting a new coaster if we hadn't drawn attention to it. Would have been more fun to just drop hints from now until boxing day. Instead now everyone is reporting it and passing it off like they've got some inside scoop. I mean MW are getting a new ride, theme to be announced later? Gee, really everyone? Excavation now leads average nerds to expect rides? Naturally! Now if they can only figure out what the theme of the ride is. I'm sure the clue is in the trimming of the trees in front of Batride.

It's not the way you are thinking though. We have decided on 12 month dreamworld pass. I have been to Movieworld so many many times, and they were going to need something huge within the next year for me to want to return within 12 months. So dreamworld it is. But that's a discussion for a whole other thread Lolz. Can't wait to see what movieworld do with this coaster though !