2016 for Movie World

3 hours ago, Wyncenuros said:

On the contrary...

20160722_121244.jpgdc-superman-comics-new-52-design.jpg  

It's not a deep enough red...  :D

Bitch :P

1 hour ago, ash.1111 said:

Does anyone know how they paint the track? Do they have to wash/prepare the original paintwork before they go over it?

Judging by @Theme Park Girl photos, slowly and with a brush :P

Wrapping the rollercoaster in its new coat.......one of paint. 

Glad they cleared that up. 

I'm going to put this lift in a position where both of us can paint. If I don't put this in a position where both of us paint, then only one of us is painting. 

Watching this is almost as good as watching the subtitles on that MW video the other day. 

Edited by reanimated35

“Kopps Road, Oxenford
A report was recently completed on the timing of upgrade works to Kopps Rd (following residents requests last year - from both bicycle riders and motorists).”

I don't believe this has anything to do with MW.  My memory somebody was killed on Kopps Road a while ago and this report is about residence concerns.

The local Gold Coast Member says this report was completed before MW wanted to build a carpark.

3 hours ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Sure is. And wait till you see what happens with the Bakery! Big things on the way. They obvious hint on the window wording should be enough for everyone to work out  ??

Shhhhh, don't mention the stuff written on the windows! I wanted to have that as an exclusive rumour for a while! ;)

Grain of salt for this one, but I've heard the main street department store may possibly be being converted into something along the lines of a 1920's (or olden day, at least) style newspaper stand/building? If I hear anything more I will confirm or dismiss, but that's all I know at this state, and it could be completely wrong. Just thought it was worth bringing up, since we don't have any other leads right now on what's happening with it. 

Also, I was just going through my photos from yesterday and thought this was worth posting. Similar to @JaggedJanine's SE repaint track shot above, but from a different point of view - the restricted area next to Batwing?

20160731_222552.jpg

good news to people who are visiting Movie World in the weeks, Scooby's maintenance date has been pushed back from August now till November,

Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster

Closed for scheduled maintenance from Monday 14th November and will re-open Monday 5th December 2016.

Edited by Theme Park Ninja