Topgolf Gold Coast Construction

14 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

You're both right, it's going to be a world first driving range where you can tee off from either end and win a free bucket of balls if you had an opposing player mid swing.. 

Assuming you mean "hit" an opposing player, does it count if I punch the guy next to me? 

Diverting back to the topic of car parks for a second, don't know if anyone else has brought this up but why don't theme parks have multi-story car parks like shopping centres do? Seems like it'd free up a lot of space. Is it because they don't want views of their park impeded by concrete structures? If that's the case surely they could put them to the side of the park and use the empty space in front for more park space. Or even better, just go underground with multi-story car parks, that way it still looks the same up top but with plenty more parking below. Plus imagine how nice and cool your car would be if it's been out of the sun all day.

Yeah couldn't think of any others. I've been to USH, and paid for valet, but never saw a multi deck there so wouldn't know.

As for Disney, i've visited Downtown Disney in Anaheim and parked in a single level lot about 100 metres from the pedestrian plaza and don't recall paying anything - we were only there a couple hours though and i can't recall whether there was a 'first XX hours free' type thing.

I agree with @ash.1111. USO has some huuuuge multilevel carparks, extremely close to the entertainment precinct (Citywalk) that feeds straight into Universal & Islands of Adventure. The carparks have travelators to help with families and the less abled cover the distances. They have a few carparks, so theme them to various IP characters.

On 1/18/2017 at 0:33 PM, YLFATEEKS said:

Anybody need mulch for the garden?  New deal.  With every cup of soft drink you get one free cup of mulch. (Please bring own cup and not available with any other offer)

15977326_1225592150855724_7791267758713387105_n.jpg

Stolen from TTTPS

Main Constructions....might have to do a little digging of my own to see if I can find anything.

Tendering Authority: Astute Projects

Description: 
Top Golf Civil Package

Closing:  23/11/2016

Project Description

Project located in Oxenford QLD. We have so far identified 71 trades involved in the construction of this project. Quotes are required to be submitted on or before Monday, 23rd January 2017. The approximate overall budget for the construction is ~ $15m. Please contact the tendering head contractors - listed above - should further information be required.

Alder Constructions says: Construction of the proposed new Top Golf attraction at Warner Bros - MovieWorld.

Built (QLD) says: You are invited to provide a lump sum fixed price for the nominated scope of works as per documentation and current site conditions. General Scope Outline The scope of works includes, but not limited to the construction of two new carpark and a three storey building and associated works. Programme The project is expected to commence in Feb 2017 and completing by June 2017 for the building works and fitout to complete by Sept 2017. Site inspection is currently being arranged and will be advised once confirmed. NOTE: The Bulk Earthworks and Civil Engineering Works for this project are contained in a separate contract.

By the looks of that we'll have Top Golf & the new coaster launching together or very close

• Richard changed the title to Topgolf Gold Coast Construction