Green Lantern Coaster

joz

As i've already said, if an attraction is going in that vicinity, and if i'm right with my theory about 'The Joker' then your queue line will fit quite tidily within the front grounds of Wayne Manor. The halved the queueline to make room for batwing, and the remaining gardens are an incredibly big waste of extremely valuable real estate. They can't built outdoor "scream" attractions in Wild West - the neighbours will complain too much - so they have to keep looking to the front of the park. As I said - Joker, themed well, can go miles around the bloody carpark if you really want - and have the queueline come out from the front of wayne manor. It's actually well thought out - hinges off a recent movie, the park already owns suitable costumes to characterise it, and makes use of the vacant airspace in front of the park. Well done movie world.

I think Joker could be cool... but do we really need another Batman themed ride... I wouldn't mind DC Comic themed since that's what they seem to put at the front of the park!! Can I say that's a huge gripe of mine when people move on top of things like theme parks and then complain... same thing with Parkwood bike track... it had been there long before the Arundel Estate yet when the houses came along they whinged and whinged about the noise and got it shut down :angry: Now bike's aren't my thing but you knew what you were moving near DEAL WITH IT!!! People built houses around MW, now they may not have had WWW and SE when these people moved in but if you didn't think the park would expand then you need your check!! Anyway that's my rant over!! ;)