Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

Hopefully this means it's getting more of a re-theme. Though it would be more likely to be re-themed if the maintenance had an until further notice at the end of the maintenance period. They would not leave a coaster sitting there closed. Otherwise they would have lost their mind leaving 3 rides SBNO in one park! Edit: I just found out that there is a new Lethal Weapon movie coming out sometime within the next two years. Maybe they're preparing the ride and building for a retime to the new Lethal Weapon. If they are adding or removing rooms and buildings It could take them all the time they are using to do these major renovations. Just a suggestion.

Edited by mba2012

Well depends what the theme is. I mean if they decide to theme it to Arkham, than the same colours would be totally appropriate. If it were themed to Wonder Woman on the other hand, the dark grey wouldn't be right at all. FWIW, I think it's a good colour for the theme, and painting it garish colours is not needed. If you want a park that's painted random bright colours, go to Dreamworld and see how crap it looks.

Agree with colours. It has to stay dark grey or black at worst regardless of re-theme (IMO) Oh, and Lethal Weapon 5 (will never get made), police academy (ditto) are terrible theming ideas. Development has not even started on these movies so it would be a good 3-4 yrs before release (and that's if they come to fruition). I think Arkham is a great theme, or something in the Batman universe. Superman and GL get a coaster, so should batman! Space shot doesn't count!

I'm Just Sick of Movie World Shuting down rides if you visting MW on 15 Feb or 15 March 4 rides are going to be closed and lot peeps will try to go on LW but it's closed ! i will see lot of peeps buying a 1 day pass which is around $70 to get in expet if you are member On 15 Feb LW , SE and of course LTRR And BATR2 are going be closed but if you visit on 15 of March 5 days after my birthday ! :P These rides are closed LW again BS , LTRR and BATR2 But sick of mw shuting down the good rides :angry2: and leaving the crap ones open expet for GL,RRRC ,Scooby Who argees ?

Crap ones open? I don't see WWF on the list of closed/mentioned rides. You have to remember what the park lacks in quantity it makes up for with quality. Also counting rides that are permanently closed to make way for a new one isn't fair. It doesn't matter if you go in Feb/Mar or July/Aug you still won't be able to ride Looney or Batman Adventure. The only way you may have a chance if you have a Delorean!

I agree with jacko on some points. I think it's pretty crap when they have two of there three main actual thrill rides closed down for maintenance at the same time. BS and SD aren't really 'thrill' thrill rides they're more 'family' thrill rides in my opinion. I don't think i will be going during that time

Edited by casey96

Jacko not to mention LTRR and BATR2 really cant be added to your list. So you have two attractions closed. Not to mention you would think someone like your self, who i assume is a theme park junkie should know better. As soon as Feb hits annual maintenance hits. No annual maintenance is conducted during peak season times, very much like training or hiring. its stupid to do so. You want to ensure for the peak periods everything is in full swing. I shouldn't even have to really explain this its basic common sense. Back on topic!!! No matter the manufacture of the trains, or the changes made to the attraction. Im pretty sure the product that will be provide will be of a very high quality. Im really looking forward to seeing it all come together and experience the final product.

Even on off season feburary and march aren't the only off peak months. I'm just saying that they shouldn't have them both down at the same time. It's not like there is no one who visits during these times

It is the least visited months as its that start of the school year, therefore less crowds. So they take the time to catch up on maintenance from the busiest period of the year. Edited by Cruiseshipfan

They don't have enough time to change the ride layout and design. They could if they did what the american parks do and work on it in the rain. But this is movie world, look at how they cope with the rain most of the time, they would never be able to do anything like that in that period of time. If they would do that there wouldd already be pieces of track at the park.