Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

7 minutes ago, Hypermarket Hero said:

Ah! That explains why that billboard was erected there! Hopefully it might be like the storm and wild one with two project announcements?

Yeah. Sure. The same as that... Except only this time both attractions actually happen...

21 minutes ago, skeetafly said:

I know right.   Oh no don't look under the curtain.

Curtain Opens...

And ... its an advertisement for membership packages.. 

48 minutes ago, westical said:

Half year results are out on Thursday, I thought they'd wait until then.

That sounds way too logical - announce the next lot of capital expenditure.

It will be interesting to see what the bottom line looks like (churros sales soared in the last half!), and get confirmation of the 600 foot Intamin hyper out the front of Movie World.

Hopefully some press releases will come my way while I'm sleep walking tonight.

A Villainous Presence Is On Its Way

Warner Bros. Movie World is set for a villainous take-over with the announcement of the world-first DC Comics Super-Villains Unleashed themed area and the Doomsday Destroyer ride launching in October 2016.

An army of DC Super-Villains are set to be unleashed. Their aim is mass destruction!

The only way to escape is to embrace the notion that sometimes... IT'S GOOD TO BE BAD.

1 minute ago, liz.wis said:

Wondering if this is the same as the Doomsday proposal we reviewed a while back?  It'd surely be strange to name another thing Doomsday, when it's not the most known villain.

ETA:  As in, to create a whole new concept around the ideas of Doomsday.

On the link it says it is a looping ride so I assume its not the same as the tower concept that was around a few years ago

Doomsday Destroyer, a monstrous looping ride like nothing else that will unleash an army of DC Super-Villains upon Warner Bros. Movie World

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic