Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

I think its possible that they don't know what they're keeping them for.  If there was such a show as 'Corporate Hoarders' Village Roadshow Theme Parks would feature pretty much every week.  Not that there's anything wrong with that; it's amazing the stuff that gets re-used, mostly for Halloween.  Did you know for example, that the cave in the Sound Stage maze is actually old Looney Tunes River Ride rockwork?

22 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

^ First image - has the wall always been like that on the right? (Where you can see beams and stuff)

EDIT: yeah the beams were always there, you are referring to where Pray Room was right?

Edited by The_Ninja_59

Talking to a crew member the other day and I was given a series of clues/riddles as to what is going in the new area. I have taken excerpts from our conversation which you will find below.  The crew member was not aloud to divulge specifics because it has yet to go public. Figure it out and it might give us some answers as to what is going on!

"New themed area and ride coming in September! It's not a rollercoaster, that's next years new ride"

"...There's a lot happening between now and the end of next year, several rides and new attractions to come!"

"This year's attraction is great but small"

1. It's not good, they're bad

2. I can fit 36 bodies

3. I am designed by the same manufacturer as another

Riddle me this-

Yesterday Savvy14 saw three men sleeping on the street, of whom he thought were all homeless. Two of the men are bad people and one is a good person.

Today Savvy14 sees one of the men he saw yesterday, in a big house. This man owns the house.

Today the three men gave their statements:

Man A says, “Today I am homeless.” He gave no statements about yesterday or tomorrow.

Man B says, “Tomorrow I will be homeless.” He gave no statements about today or yesterday.

Man C says, “Yesterday I was homeless.” He gave no statements about Today or tomorrow.

If you assume their statements are true, which man is the imposter?

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic