1. 1. Pink track: what's the theme?

• Joker
    • Suicide Squad
    • Wonder Woman
    • Flash
    • Aquaman
    • Other (tell us in a post)

10 hours ago, JaggedJanine said:

Also anyone that would believe that needs to have their gullibility checked out.

It's also a fake post.

I put a lot of effort into making that :( hahaha. It was just a little April fools gag, didn't expect most people to believe it anyway 😂 Although it would have been hilarious if the media saw it & posted it. Definitely something they would do 😂

If the theme is Bizarro I really do hope they use that opportunity and have an advert saying it's the ride that versus SE (not exactly those words, but something that shows how extreme/awesome this is going to be(. And if they are saying it's the greatest attraction in the Southern Hemisphere, then they certainly think it will be.

I think we are focusing too much on a single character and getting caught up with what has happened before.   Just like "it’s good to be bad", the ride could be more of an idea.  Examples of this is it might be a battle between good and evil.  It might be one character vs another character or it might be two of the same characters like “Batman & Robin”

Edited by Skeeta

On 02/04/2017 at 2:01 PM, GC Theme Parks said:

Personally, I don't understand the logic in making a villain ride especially Bizzaro your star attraction that will Tower over the heros like superman and green lantern. But I'm sure Movie World will have a method to there madness. 

Its because Bizzaro is the clone of superman, but evil (kind of). Bizzaro was a creation in Lex Luthor's lab so Lex could finally defeat superman with a creature of mirrored capabilities. But Bizzaro lacks intellect.
So you have the great, famous, Superman Escape and the Bizzaro ride to oppose it.hqdefault.jpg
(yes, he's purple in the image. But thats because he is actually purple, MW did the wrong colours on the toys and his statue. However, like all comics, everything is up for adaption and interpretation) 

On 02/04/2017 at 4:59 PM, themagician said:

If the theme is Bizarro I really do hope they use that opportunity and have an advert saying it's the ride that versus SE (not exactly those words, but something that shows how extreme/awesome this is going to be(. And if they are saying it's the greatest attraction in the Southern Hemisphere, then they certainly think it will be.

Yeah, I love this. And I think they will. Like they really should, and if they don't, its a missed opportunity.

But to add:
What about the
Superman Escape
&
Bizzaro Escape
Like have the same symbol, but swap the S backwards (like Bizzaro has) and change the name. To show the similar differences.
And the "ride story" is that Lex accidentally lets Bizzaro (you) loose and you reign havoc 
Its really dumb, and would be terrible to market because people would just think that they changed the name and colours. But its one of many ideas to fly out of my head as of yet.

Edited by Mox

That's a pretty cool image, but I wouldn't want them to call it Bizzaro Escape. SE suits because superman is helping you escape the train line which is collapsing from the earthquake. Bizzaro's Revenge is my pick. I don't want them to take what they did with SE in regards to the symbol, name etc, because SE is its own ride and is awesome. So this ride should be its own and just as awesome.

2 minutes ago, themagician said:

That's a pretty cool image, but I wouldn't want them to call it Bizzaro Escape. SE suits because superman is helping you escape the train line which is collapsing from the earthquake. Bizzaro's Revenge is my pick. I don't want them to take what they did with SE in regards to the symbol, name etc, because SE is its own ride and is awesome. So this ride should be its own and just as awesome.

mmm! They could even just name it "Bizzaro"

Because its "good to be bad"? haha :P 
It could be a link to DC Comics more modern outlook on their heroes. In their comics the heroes loose, and have to start again. You watch the DC tv shows and its following the same system of loss making hope and strength (which ties in with GL). Its kind of the whole ideology of DC and what makes them different to Marvel, and why I love DC so much more than Marvel.
But I think this is too complicated as to why. Maybe its because they can throw in other villains names into the ride, like Lex and Joker? Or the whole Injustice League?
But very true. I cannot think of a reason either.

Edited by Mox

I think it's because, today villains are almost just as popular as the heroes, there are some awesome villains outdoor and with all the comic book films coming out, we are getting to see and know more about them. They even made a film about villains. For most kids, superheroes are still their favourites and they look up to them, but in general villains are becoming just as popular

1 hour ago, Lightning said:

I was convinced this new coaster would be WW, now I'm not so sure

image.png

But wasn't the coaster organised in 2015 (I saw 2015 on a box for hyper coaster parts?)?
I doubt they have that much contact with DC Comics to organise rides. I mean they do, because of licensing and representing characters correctly and effectively. But I doubt this.

• Gazza locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked and locked this topic
  • Richard unlocked this topic