DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

1 hour ago, YLFATEEKS said:

If you look at the footings it looks like more piers of some type will be built between the main piers.

FOOTINGS.jpg

Thanks TPSN

Hmm, fence matches Green Lantern...

Pretty sure it's safe to say that given that fence, we can confirm MW will open the world's biggest El Loco when they extend the track on Green Lantern.

Oooohhh....  It is going to be themed as the Albert Rothstein coaster...  aka Atom-Smasher...

Already super strong at his normal size — 7 ft 6 in, or 2.3 m — Atom Smasher's strength and density increase proportionately to whatever size he chooses...

In the DC Encyclopedia, it is stated that he could grow up to 60 feet without problems. Whether there is a limit to the heights he can grow to is unknown.

You heard it here first people... :P 

I could see the coaster as an Aquaman coaster - there is the swamp next to it (we just have to believe it's the ocean), plus a bright blue coaster would look nice at MW. Theming the ground beneath the coaster to a shipwreck or something, have the coaster dive through rocks and stuff, it could work well.

54 minutes ago, Smeg said:

Not sure how an underwater character would fit with a supposedly tall fast coaster, can't see it happening myself

How on earth do you ride Storm on a sunny day if that's the way you think?

Probably important to note that Aquaman, whilst able to breath under water, is not a fish. He has legs, and generally spends a lot of time fighting with the Justice League on land... I wouldn't really call him an 'underwater character' as such. 

@Smeg I think it goes without saying that Flash or WW are more likely options, as I stated when I said Aquaman would be unlikely but would provide a great tie in 

Edited by Brad2912

Just now, Brad2912 said:

Probably important to note that Aquaman, whilst able to breath under water, is not a fish. He has legs, and generally spends a lot of time fighting with the Justice League on land... I wouldn't really call him an 'underwater character' as such. 

I guess if u look at it that way u never know it might work but I guess in the next few months we will have an idea of what's it's going to be 'cough' flash 'cough'

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic