Sky Voyager Discussion

T-bone

Surely they should have some at least some timeframe when the thing is going to open now if the ride is supposedly “complete”

I can only think now they have officially finished works inside the other day (presumably Wednesday my guess) and they are doing the final tests now

Me hopes it would open sometime next week but I won’t reckon it won’t open for at least another two weeks as I personally reckon DW wants to nail the launch for this ride perfectly without any issues

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Swear someone said the same thing 2 weeks ago and it was absolute BS...

If you would like you can go through old topics and see me confirming shockwave would be a disko coaster even though people called me a liar, god go back to the roller-coaster.net.au confirming MDMC was an Intamin. Shit go way back before WWW I was at blue lagoon and announced the rumoured plans for 3 different parks in the early 2000's. I am not a dylan or an Andrew H I have a proven rep here and you cannsee that in past posts from www worker and www worker 2.0.

So please take your thumb out your arse and stop being such a dick.

53 minutes ago, Gold Coast Amusement Force said:

Also, this is the same guy who said it would have soft opened by last week.

I said expect soft openings next week aka this week that post was made January 5th go back too your camera.

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Www worker 3.0 said:

I said expect soft openings next week aka this week that post was made January 5th go back too your camera.

D8FAE394-C8B8-4CA9-8A58-22F917096E01.jpeg

Black is the date of the post and the red is the week after the post (starting Monday not Sunday) so. Guess I’m in the wrong however ?¿

*Also not trying to pick a fight or discredit you, just saying that prediction wasn’t correct.

Edited by Gold Coast Amusement Force

• Gazza changed the title to Sky Voyager Discussion