Village Key

Ashley Jeffery

15 minutes ago, westical said:

The Village Key is a benefits program and web3 platform where you can purchase unique NFT collectables and unlock exclusive experiences and benefits. The Village Key serves as an entry point into the Village Roadshow Theme Parks' Web3 world.

NFTs? Sounds dreadful. 

Didn't see that. No interest from me then.

• Richard changed the title to Village Key
39 minutes ago, New display name said:

Nobody is forcing you to do it.

yes I don’t have to, I just think that’s it’s ridiculous people pay thousands for images you can just screenshot and get the same thing they paid thousands. The only difference is a unique link that can just be taken offline at any time. my first post does come off a bit self righteous but it just seems stupid for village to waste their time on something that most people won’t bother with in an already dead market

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve been trying since 9am to buy one and every time it’s “something went wrong”. Sometimes I see a checkout page but it instantly goes to white, other times the buy now button can’t be pressed, and then I get logged out all together and it’s just the register page.

Not a good start!

Just bought 2 of them, cant wait to see what the roadmap includes, hopefully some big things  but at the moment you only get 2 discounts but cant complain at least there is some utility on day 1

On 11/11/2022 at 6:14 PM, Smol bean said:

yes I don’t have to, I just think that’s it’s ridiculous people pay thousands for images you can just screenshot and get the same thing they paid thousands. The only difference is a unique link that can just be taken offline at any time. my first post does come off a bit self righteous but it just seems stupid for village to waste their time on something that most people won’t bother with in an already dead market

right clicking on a picture and saving it isn't going to give you any utilities lmfao 
its like a piece of art you dont go to a art museum and take a photo of art work and print it out and hang it up on your wall..

NFTS are the way of the future and are great, you can buy a NFT worth a few hundred dollars and a few weeks later it be worth over half a million dollars, just look at Bored Ape Yacht Club