The New Atlantis - Reviews & Reactions

themagician

2 hours ago, New display name said:

That's what SW say they are doing.

So weird considering that's probably the most put together part of the ride. Theme Parks do have a history of providing slightly misleading information or not the full story when it comes to situations like this. We just have to wait and see if they give any further updates or magically re-open the ride 

2 hours ago, Noll_57 said:

So did the ride open to guests today? Great news is so.

As far as I know yes it did. but I had to leave at 12 and the staff outside the entrance said it should open to guests at 1:00 .    But vortex did not open

Edited by REGIE
Added the fact that vortex was not operating

Leviathan running pretty consistent now with little interruptions.  SW only running 1 trian but with the slow loading it would be almost pointless to run 2 trains.  But operations have improved.  People are now ready to load as soon as the train returns to the station and I THINK they are starting the preshow earlier.  While they are checking the harness the show is playing.  The button that opens the queue door is in a stupid place as I witness people pressing it and the attendant having to call people back out of the tunnel.  Trident was down again apparently due to high winds.🤦‍♀️

12 hours ago, New display name said:

Leviathan running pretty consistent now with little interruptions.  SW only running 1 trian but with the slow loading it would be almost pointless to run 2 trains.  But operations have improved.  People are now ready to load as soon as the train returns to the station and I THINK they are starting the preshow earlier.  While they are checking the harness the show is playing.  The button that opens the queue door is in a stupid place as I witness people pressing it and the attendant having to call people back out of the tunnel.  Trident was down again apparently due to high winds.🤦‍♀️

Is leviathan opening with the park yet or still a few hours later?

I mean it is crazy high winds all this week in the area. 

I know there is a lot of carry on about the ride not opening in the wind. And this is not me being apologist, but for anyone who doesn’t live close by the park, the last month or so has seen a stupid amount of high winds that are def not the norm. Just shitty timing. 

48 minutes ago, rappa said:

I mean it is crazy high winds all this week in the area. 

I know there is a lot of carry on about the ride not opening in the wind. And this is not me being apologist, but for anyone who doesn’t live close by the park, the last month or so has seen a stupid amount of high winds that are def not the norm. Just shitty timing. 

It wasn't windy when I was at the park yesterday.

I was went on Leviathan many times so I was near the top of the Trident.   I also went out on my boat in the morning and the was a 1.5m - 2.0m swell with 10 knot winds.  The stronger winds didn't happen to the afternoon.  

The Trident also has a chain SW connect to the chairs in high winds and this wasn't connected.

36 minutes ago, New display name said:

If it was windy my boat would have sunk.  

My wind gauge on my boat said 10 knots.  How did you measure the wind speed?

This was the strongest recorded wind gust in the morning.   image.png.609e85b20392dadf8df6bf94191c0da1.png

I'm talking Saturday arvo. Trident was working during the morning. So cool thanks for the info?

And measured existing as a human with all my senses working

Edited by Naazon
  • Like 1