What could Justice League be replaced with?

TBoy

Yes, I know Justice League was only introduced 10 years ago and had a refurb not long ago. However, I am wondering what it could be replaced with, seeing as it is very unpopular. I reckon after Scooby/WoO we will see it removed TBH.

What I would like - a river ride based on Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It fits into the "classic movies" thing that MW is going for with WoO, also is one of Warner's most popular franchises. 

• Like 1

I remember detailing this in a thread a while back but ideally I'd love to see it replaced by a Batman attraction (sorta comes full circle) and then theme the area surrounding it to Gotham so it's properly integrated with DC Rivals and Batwing Spaceship. It ties the whole area together really nicely in my opinion. Ideally, as huge as an investment as it'd be (and I don't even know if it'd fit), a motion based dark ride like Forbidden Journey would be awesome, or really just any sort of dark ride because the park sorta needs one. I actually drew out a plan for this a while back, it kinda goes off topic from the question but might as well share it. And yes, I removed Green Lantern in this build out.

Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 6.42.30 pm.png

If AA wasn't being replaced, an idea i had a year or so ago was a Batmobile slotcar like Radiator Springs Racers/Test Track. You bring back the partial show element of the Batman preshow, make it like the manors being atacked, people get ushered into a batcave, and batman remote controls you back to gotham. Gotham can make use of the Chinatown alley, or spit you out next to Scooby.

• Love it! 1

21 minutes ago, Dean Barnett said:

That cost $233 million to build. I think it’s a bit above their budget (KUKA ain’t cheap!)

Something like a scaled down Gringotts would be good. (Dark ride with a small rollercoaster section in the dark)  

Assuming thats the entire ride cost? Building, talent, VFX ect ect?

2 hours ago, Dean Barnett said:

Dark ride with a small rollercoaster section in the dark)  

We already have one at Movie World. (Scooby). I would rather a dark boat ride to make up for the losses of LTRR and BT.

Edited by TBoy
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, New display name said:

How do you scale down Gringotts that cost 213m (according to you) to 30m?

• Remove the tilt track
  • Remove the 3D projection/glasses
  • Remove the rotating cars
  • Have a single track station
  • Don't have a KUKA arm in there

Not possible, but closer.

The alternative is just copy paste the scooby ride from Abu Dhabi MW.

Intamin blitz replacing it and Superman, please & thank you. Extra points for Batman theming (looking at you, Gotham City Escape)

I think both would be due for replacement at about the same time, and a dark ride would be far better appreciated in the looney tunes/jds building. At the moment justice league is the ride that you do to cool off on a hot day and nothing more.

Edited by Baconjack

3 hours ago, jjuttp said:

Thats a bigger stretch. How would you even theme that?

You theme it to the scene where Henry is driving around with the helicopter chasing him. 

You have the trains be like cars, and then do the ol Superman Escape trick and have a helicopter on the back. The park could charge extra if you wanted to be in the helicopter seat.