Dreamworld Flyer

TBoy

1 hour ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

I think the colour scheme works well during the day, and boosts the lighting package at night. testing has shown they have kebab shop sequences, but i'm hoping that it's just for testing and we'll have it toned down for usual operations.

Why even lol if you’re going to turn the lights on surely it’s not that difficult to jump on a computer and change the setting to make it light blue or something. These rides have programmable led’s, Luna park’s one is set to be all one colour to fit the vibe correctly. They really should be setting stuff like this up now with a few weeks until opening

Edited by Baconjack

6 minutes ago, Baconjack said:

Why even lol if you’re going to turn the lights on surely it’s not that difficult to jump on a computer and change the setting to make it light blue or something.

To gather opinions. Whilst we know what is best for every theme park everywhere, unfortunately they'll likely gather additional feedback from the filthy general public to make an informed decision about the sequence.

• Love it! 1

18 minutes ago, Baconjack said:

Luna park’s one is set to be all one colour to fit the vibe correctly

Pretty sure that was after they ended up in court for Hair Raiser as they originally left Hair Raiser in Kebab mode and it was a point the neighbours complained on, so possibly a case of once bitten...

24 minutes ago, Guest 239 said:

To gather opinions. Whilst we know what is best for every theme park everywhere, unfortunately they'll likely gather additional feedback from the filthy general public to make an informed decision about the sequence.

The filthy general public, shouldn't be allowed into a theme park until we have had our fill.  Or at the very least, we need our own queue to keep them away from us.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

on the contrary, GD is too much for so many. Keeps the queues shorter for me though.

So true would you agree that the Giant Drop is the scariest ride in the gold coast and probably even the whole of Australia.

I love the short ques on it. 

Something that only just occurred to me is that the queue house is on the north eastern side of the ride. It means waiting guests won't be staring into the sun, and roasting while waiting (hello Trident). It'll give a great view of the ride, and keep most of the queue sheltered from the summer sun.

• Like 2
  • Love it! 2

27 minutes ago, DaptoFunlandGuy said:

Something that only just occurred to me is that the queue house is on the north eastern side of the ride. It means waiting guests won't be staring into the sun, and roasting while waiting (hello Trident). It'll give a great view of the ride, and keep most of the queue sheltered from the summer sun.

Honestly no idea what you're talking about. That doesn't happen on the Triden either.

It has to be open first.

• Love it! 1

• Gazza changed the title to Dreamworld Flyer