The Off Topic Topic

32 minutes ago, Adventures With JWorld said:

Zombie Evilution has computer operated sensors apparently 

IMG_3482.thumb.JPG.598621d4ddd2a682df3fdb63ca23310a.JPG

This ride information notice has been added to all rides by the way

I'm gonna answers that in 2 ways and hope one of them answers your question.

1. I'm sure you have noticed the LOUD bangs that happen throughout the maze...well there are numerous sensors throughout the maze that triggers them.

2. There are sensors throughout the maze that will be auto triggered if something goes wrong!

On a different side, I'm not sure who it was that said that the signs were gone from Kevil hill....but this photo was taken today and I can clearly see that it's still there!!

6176678448_IMG_2944.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Glubbo said:

There's 2 rideops manning GL's gate,and it is doing occasional test cycles. Otherwise scheduled maintenance I think.

Werid

Unless I'm seeing things I just saw GL running with people on it 

Can confirm that GL is working

Edited by Adventures With JWorld

Yes it is now - but was certainly closed just after park opening, as above photo shows. The back end of the park is dead, with DD and WWF closed.

My stepson just rode Superman Escape for the first time. Queue for it is now back to the line guard point, so the park's filling up well.

Edited by Glubbo

16 minutes ago, themagician said:

WWF and Batwings maintenance has been extended from the original dates, so they weren't all originally supposed to line up like this

Cheers for that, that's what I wanted to know. Little unfortunate but realistically & optimistically that'll mean more up-time come Fright Nights and Summer.

When I was talking to Guest Services today about something else. The lady I was speaking to mentioned they are hoping to have the coaster open for next Saturday-Monday but all the sudden maintenance is just little things so the park is all nice and pretty looking when the new coaster opens. Same reason as all the Main Street shop front repaints and maintenance, seems they want to have the park in the best condition by the time DCR opens. Also yes, GL was unexpectedly closed as the park opened but it was definitely working again before too long (and the theming I saw around the DCR station area from GL looks pretty good). 

• 2 weeks later...

So next week i'm continuing my Theme Park tradition of butchering and buy the onride photos with ridiculous poses and shit. So i'm wondering where the onride part is on the following rides (cant find it in pov's):

Storm
Jet Rescue
Superman
Arkham
JL
Cyclone
DC
Road Runner
Madagascar

I know Scooby is on a drop, MDMC is after the launch and on a bend, Wiggles is blatantly obvious and i think GL was just after the half loop?

I think that's everything that runs a photo op seeing as WWF appears to be closed till December now (i had the most amount of photos planned for that one.).

• rappa locked this topic