The Off Topic Topic

9 hours ago, AlexB said:

I won't critique the suit - a park executive should be dressed appropriately, especially when fronting the media. The glasses I will agree with - when you're spruiking a sincere message, you need to let people see your eyes.

Too many similarities with Salim Mehajer, too insincere.

Respectfully disagree with the suit. Yes he’s a theme park exec, but the his message would have a greater impact if he showed he was a normal person wearing normal or less formal clothing.

The glasses is a big one as well, he comes across as too cool for school, or dare I say it the Mob leader working against the dolphins.

I dunno how I failed to notice this until today, but the Big 4 on the other side of the M1 to Movie World have put in a Polin water play structure bigger than the one in WnW Jr. it was already pumping water, so its off they wont open till February.

https://goldcoastholidaypark.com.au/gold-coast-park-facilities/water-park/

Water-Park-Opening-Website.jpg

Image result for big 4 holiday park water park gold coast

38 minutes ago, Gazza said:

I dunno how I failed to notice this until today, but the Big 4 on the other side of the M1 to Movie World have put in a Polin water play structure bigger than the one in WnW Jr. it was already pumping water, so its off they wont open till February.

https://goldcoastholidaypark.com.au/gold-coast-park-facilities/water-park/

They removed my tennis courts to build this.  😪  Now what am I to do on a Friday night.

Has an interesting ride on SDSC 2.0 on Wednesday night at fright nights. We arrived just prior to park closure (about 4:30) so headed straight in to have a ride on scooby as I knew the line would be ridiculous once White xmas began. 

We boarded pretty much bang on 5pm, the majority of the projection work in the lead up to the Elevator wasn’t working (not surprising based on previous rides), elevator screens worked, however once we exited the turntable room after the backwards drop - there was zero, and I mean Zero lighting. Now I’m used to the lasers being gone etc, but the track usually still has some illumination, but there nothing. It actually made it pretty fun as you couldn’t see anything that was coming at all, bit scary for my 7 year old. It was so dark you easily see the elevator bringing the next cars up as it was the only light in the room. Super strange, but enjoyable in weird way 

• Like 1

Locked this thread in the interest of stopping epics. 

If you have a random comment to make about something that ISNT in our major parks then post it in Off Topic. 
If it’s likely to get even one reply, start a new thread please. 

• Like 1

• rappa locked this topic