2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

All sledging aside,I am absolutely thrilled with what DW has been doing and their plans to reinvigorate the Park. Food at DW has a reputation for being just plain revolting. I have no problem paying the extra $$$ for Theme park food but cannot abide paying big bucks for something absolutely below par.

Improved food, refreshed classic rides,improving queues withentertainment on TV's and guest flow through child swap, single rider's and existing Q4U, coupled with the introduction of unique new 'Twirly' (-haha Twirly!!) are all signs that DW has finally woken up to the needs of their business by focusing on massively improving their product and image.

If they keep this up, tomorrow is looking very bright indeed! I'm gunna even put my money where my mouth is and get a season pass.. Can't believe I just said that!!!

Maybe they'll show German news on DW TV. They couldn't think of a name that wasn't already in use?

Yeah, Event Cinemas has something pretty similar. It's like inhouse radio for department stores.

In general, Dreamworld certainly seems to have woken up. I'll be going back again soon.

Edited by iwerks

Nah I remember seeing a parent swap thing there ages ago but don't remember seeing it there last time I went. (Not that I was looking for it thought so if it's there I probably didn't notice)

They have a queue for single riders and parents with children between the height of 110cm and 130cm

Was a few years ago now, I had a bad back and couldn't ride and my wife took both kids.

I'm sure they had a sign up about a parent swap line where parent and kid 1 rode, then kid 2 was able to swap on.

That image really tells us a lot about how it will be positioned on the site as we haven't seen many pictures of how the supports are placed. I'm going to guess that the top section of the RIP's queue line will be altered a little for the Triple Vortex. I'm assuming that the first tornado will be facing the wave pool, the section the RIP and the third the right of the kids area. It also looks like the splash down pool will be attached the RIPS. If so does that mean that rafts will go up the lift hill of the RIPS tubes or will people be carrying them up? If I remember correctly the RIPS stairs are a little bit wider than some of the other rides, but if so would they be wide enough for people to carry tubes up (I don't think they will be).

If anyone heads down to Dreamworld could they please go into WWW just to see whats happening.