MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

At the height of my obsession with the park I went 13 days out of 14 and spend each day only doing one ride or experience over and over... By far my favourite was the Movie Magic tour even though it was a fair bit dated by that time.

Sadly the additions the parks now no longer have the appeal to do something as... weird or compulsive... they experience is removed in place of the thrills... Hope this addition is completely immersive for the target audience and I agree with Brad... Surely little kids would prefer to drive around a looney tune (or god forbid I suggest it, DC) themed track

I don't think all hope is lost though...

Someone commented on MW Facebook page asking "Why is there no Superman" and their response was "Stay tuned for some exciting Superman news this year!".

Not sure if this is the correct thread to put it in, but anyway. Do you think it could have something to do with Mini-Cars? Or do you think there might be something else on the way?

Someone commented on MW Facebook page asking "Why is there no Superman" and their response was "Stay tuned for some exciting Superman news this year!".

Not sure if this is the correct thread to put it in, but anyway. Do you think it could have something to do with Mini-Cars? Or do you think there might be something else on the way?

Why is there no superman where? As in a costumed character? This has been discussed before. Don't think we'll be getting another superman themed attraction

Doomsday might be going ahead...

It just doesn't make any sense! A mini Movie World driving ride. What does that even mean? Couldn't they have at least come up with a decent theme? How about tying it into an actual movie with an appropriate license - it's MOVIE world for god's sake! I reckon this attraction is going to seem so out of place - kinda like when The Big Banana at Coffs Harbour added a monorail that went through a space station. Just random

14378081841_fbfb50b735_c.jpgMini Cars Driving School Construction by The Theme Park Place Australia, on Flickr

You can see the Coffee Shop, Chamber of Commerce and the Harry Potter shop.

14381410485_98a18d801a_c.jpgMini Cars Driving School Construction by The Theme Park Place Australia, on Flickr

Here you can see part of the Roxy Theatre.

Edited by Luke Beazley