Doomsday Destroyer - 2016 Movie World construction

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

No worries @OceanGirl it's not a problem whatsoever to ensure you're notified whenever we discuss @OceanGirl's kids. We're also very glad to hear @OceanGirl and @OceanGirl's kids are getting a good chuckle out of the joke about @OceanGirl

Funnily enough I only got the one notification about that post ?

@OceanGirl Here is a joke for your kids.  

How do you catch an elephant?

You dig a hole fill it with ashes and when the elephant walks by kick him in the ash hole!

Maybe I should have told you to read it to yourself first.   HeHe

Edited by skeetafly

27 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Yep. Completely over this hole thing.

Lets get back on track and fill the void in this topic. 

Lol! THANK you Brad. I enjoyed the joke but agree that it's well and truly time to move on now. My notification system has been throttled enough over the past 24 hours :P

28 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

So.. Anyone got any ideas what theming we'll see that essentially makes this a Doomsday themed ride? We know it's a suspended twin hammer, but what could/will the theming likely consist of. 

Hmmm... I am having visions of dark purple, red and black. Dark colours which represent Villains (not counting Batman of course ;)), and maybe armageddon style earth and fire features?  

3 hours ago, Santa07 said:

I'm hoping they put in more theming than they did with batwing, it's harder to well-theme a flat but it is possible, as you can see with Tail Spin and Wipeout.

So, I'm new here... So shoot me if u have to. But speaking of the batwing, is it undergoing maintenance or something more exciting ? Was there on Sunday and saw the fencing up around it. 

• Richard featured and unfeatured this topic