DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

Like i said its just one of the many rumours i have heard, but seems to be one of the more realistic ones judging by its stats, and comparing it to Macks only other hyper Flash. 

35 minutes ago, downunder said:

The stats are slight bigger than the Mack coaster at Iewa World, I'd say that is a possibility, but I'm hoping for something bigger still.

^I think some slack should be given, 99.99% of the content of this thread is speculation lol.

But realistically a hyper is as big as WBMW could go atm without going broke.

^I hear you, most of my top ten coasters are under 200 feet. And a lot polls/awards indicate the same, but a 300+ footer can still be a good coaster possibly lol.

Coasters in my top ten under 200 feet or thereabouts: Outlaw Run, New Texas Giant, Phoenix, El Toro, Balder, Boulder Dash, Maverick, Expedition GeForce. Wow that's 9/10.

To be fair, nearly half of those negative reputation points came from their comments about this 'rumour'. Maybe if @Ryande16 would just be more clearer on whether this is a rumour (something they heard) or just speculation (their own guess), it would lessen the negative reputation points for starters. And if it is a rumour, clarify their source (such as a friend, park employee, construction worker, document etc.).  Also, not saying unnecessary comments (which if said, make your claims look less authentic) like...

On 16/10/2016 at 0:51 PM, Ryande16 said:

Illuminate confirmed.

...would lessen more negative reputation points too.

Edited by Jamberoo Fan

14 minutes ago, YLFATEEKS said:

Mack wouldn't start a rumour.   

I know Mack Rides wouldn't start a rumour. That's like B&M teasing the whole Parkz forum that one of their rollercoasters is heading to Australia sometime.

For we all we know, maybe @Ryande16 contacted Mack Rides & got official information but they're thinking it's a 'rumour'. Still, I would find it highly surprising if Mack Rides actually gave away official information that is yet to be formally announced by MW.

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked and unlocked this topic
  • joz locked this topic