Sign in to follow this  
Parkz News

Movie World's Scooby-Doo Spooky Coaster to close from July to September

21 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

Didn’t we all think this was happening in a similar downtime period last year? I’ve seen nothing official.. you’d think they’d make a song and dance about the fact a “new” ride is opening 

Was it closed for this long last year? 

1 hour ago, AlexB said:

Is the retheme occurrence confirmed somewhere by the park or an insider or is this just an assumption based on the length of downtime? Just curious...

The article clearly states  downtime “suggests” the will happen. Definitely nothing confirmed

9 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Others did.

I remember people also continued to wildly speculate about what Dreamworld was building when Parkz literally matched Tailspin's footprint to other Gerstlauer Skyfly footprints.

This happened again with Doomsday.

And again with Rivals.

Edited by Roachie

11 minutes ago, Roachie said:

I remember people also continued to wildly speculate about what Dreamworld was building when Parkz literally matched Tailspin's footprint to other Gerstlauer Skyfly footprints.

This happened again with Doomsday.

And again with Rivals.

I'm trying to work out what you are saying.

Look, although Parkz does have a better reputation, and generally don't stake their reputation on 'trust us' - at the end of the day without a source to point to, it's still just as much speculation as any silly little blog...

It may well turn out to be correct, and i daresay, it probably will, but until the Park issues a statement to that effect, or some other concrete form of evidence, it is still just speculation.

39 minutes ago, AlexB said:

Look, although Parkz does have a better reputation, and generally don't stake their reputation on 'trust us' - at the end of the day without a source to point to, it's still just as much speculation as any silly little blog...

It may well turn out to be correct, and i daresay, it probably will, but until the Park issues a statement to that effect, or some other concrete form of evidence, it is still just speculation.

True, 😀

@themeparkaddict you should know better than to speculate before Parkz has a chance to catch up and speculate themselves.  😋

Going by @Roachie guidebook your speculation is wrong and Parkz is correct @themeparkaddict 

On 14/05/2018 at 12:07 PM, themeparkaddict said:

Breaking news...

image.thumb.png.487ec3c111243379bd7ad55da7dbf70b.png

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, themagician said:

Nope, last year it was just the usual 4 weeks. But it had been originally scheduled for 7 weeks, but was changed about a month before it’s schedule

Thanks. I think that probably serves as unofficial confirmation then!

Does anyone know in the past have rides often reopened ahead of schedule? Especially as it’s shut for such a long period. I am absolutely gutted be there the week before it’s due to reopen.