Green Lantern Coaster

joz

I don't think that it should be done now, but had they had it in mind when originally fitting it out, you could rotate the switchback area 90 degrees to the left then flip it you would run along that wall between the queue and the shop. Either way it does not fuss me at this point as we have a pram with us so only one of us ride at a time so lockers are not an issue (gotta say I love the single rider effect again though).

I don't think that it should be done now, but had they had it in mind when originally fitting it out, you could rotate the switchback area 90 degrees to the left then flip it you would run along that wall between the queue and the shop. Either way it does not fuss me at this point as we have a pram with us so only one of us ride at a time so lockers are not an issue (gotta say I love the single rider effect again though).

If your missus wanted to ride as well (not sure if she's a thrill junkie or not like you) you could even utilize the parent swap along with the single rider queue to really maximize your time :) Also, having a system similar to Mick Doohan would prove to be an issue due to the automatic doors that block people seeing superman on the back of the train...

• 3 months later...

I'd accept wallets too, isn't superman the only ride that wouldn't let you take your wallet to the station now? (AA, GL have boxes)

What I don't get about Superman Escape is your not allowed any loose items, and noting in your pockets. Yet for some reason you exit into the gift shop. Movie World the exit into the giftshop trick to make money does not work if the guests have no money on them. If they want to exit in the gift shop the locker area should be in the same room or loose items should be stored behind the counter.

What I don't get about Superman Escape is your not allowed any loose items, and noting in your pockets. Yet for some reason you exit into the gift shop. Movie World the exit into the giftshop trick to make money does not work if the guests have no money on them. If they want to exit in the gift shop the locker area should be in the same room or loose items should be stored behind the counter.

Yeah seems they really screwed that up. You need to catch that inpulse buy when people first come off and are still excited.

• 1 month later...

The green lantern oath is also recited as you go up the lift hill. Out of the 15+ times I've ridden, I have had audio every time.

The green lantern oath never was and never has been recited going up the lift hill... maybe you were still hearing things from being stuck in the line for too long...Also Arkham's audio has been fairly consistent since the audio was installed unlike green lemon. It hasn't had consistent audio since the 2012 flooding but it's good to see it being fixed. Edited by Spotty

The green lantern oath is also recited as you go up the lift hill. Out of the 15+ times I've ridden, I have had audio every time.

No sorry your right, the oath only repeats through the speakers in the actual station not the on-ride audio.

The green lantern oath never was and never has been recited going up the lift hill...

And maybe if you read ALL the posts, you'd realise it was already raised and corrected.