Something new about to Hatch at SW?

Gazza

Hardly, he's never worked for them and hasn't shown any "I'm stuck in the 90s" thinking previously so I don't think that's a pretty accurate assessment. Regardless of anyone's personal opinions on 'company direction' I don't think it can be argued against the fact that the last few years have seen the biggest and most frequent expanding of the company's properties ever.

Went down to Sea World yesterday. Definitely some work going on on Lighthouse Island. Both the path leading up to it, and the path going from it to Dockside Tavern were closed off and actively being worked on. I'm excited to see what it will be like, even if it only hangs around for 13 months or so. I hope it is finished before the 30th of June so we can get a look at it with our current passes. That's just me being selfish though. Anyway, I have a couple of path construction photos up in a trip report on my blog (http://themeparknut.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/sea-world-5th-may.html). I have a few more photos which I might put up later if I get the chance.

Given they just spent $10million to put Antarctic animals somewhere else in the park I'd say it's a load of crap.

You are probably right. Unless they are referring to an 'antarctic adventure' style ride, as opposed to another animal exhibit. More than likely I am just being hopeful that something is going to be done soon with Bermuda and am clutching at straws

GoGo - Rappa always knows 'something'... and it's always true... he just never tells us what it is. He is able to dispell fallacies though, so rather than pressing him for the truth, hitting him for what isn't happening is a better bet. Eg: you could say 'i heard they were putting in a giga coaster inside BT - and the way they're fitting it is by excavating BELOW ground level to make it all fit inside one giant cavern... is that right?' And his quick retort, and a query of the dippin dots variety, would quickly sort out that that WASN'T it.

All I meant is that is clearly been seen by people riding Jet Rescue that workers have been at the site of the ride, doing what appears to be demolition/removal. Also some interesting items were seen on Smith Street the other week being transported away so something must be happening.

This is the first mention i've heard of 'sightings on smith street' It's like 'Australia's Most Wanted' or a missing person search or something (i've now done enough of those to last me a lifetime - gold coast, boonah, brookfield... it's been a crazy few weeks) What was sighted on Smith Street Rappa?

I think DJ has to be very careful in regards to what he posts... As I am not a VRTP employee I do not ;) Removal of theming ect. began a week or two ago from what I have heard and possibly some planes/missiles where headed down Smith St (I am not 100%). It makes sense for them to be removing theming whilst SV is down.