DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion

Richard

It does make sense, but eventually, lockers reach a 'critical mass' of sorts.

You can only add so many lockers before they stop increasing your revenue. At which point, further locker purchases become wasteful, and you then start looking at what other things you can throw your money on (probably just your investors, but hey - who knows...)

I can just imagine that meeting....

"Fifteen million nine-hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine-hundred and ninety-nine.......*ding* ..... oh it's a new financial year, better luck next year boys." 

@AlexB - eventually yes, but I don't think any of our parks are anywhere near that yet. 

Have to admit, my post was a bit dumb. I just hope the ride is good. If its amazing, I wont care if it has $50 lockers. Generally the people I go with dont want to go on the rides any way. So I go off with people who do and those who dont offer to take our stuff. But I understand that won't always be the case, so I'll try to only bring necessities.

Edited by Intimidator305.

7 hours ago, AlexB said:

I have no problem with paying for an all day locker. I would like the ability to be able to move my stuff to a different locker in another location as I progress around the park though.

The lockers at Sea World can only be hired for a max of 1 hour and are located at jet rescue and storm

From all of this discussion that I've read mostly from the beginning, we have thus figured out about the coaster.

1. It is manufactured by Mack Rides so will look like this:Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 7.46.39 am.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

2. It will have a height above 200 feet or  60.96 so should look like this.behemoth-roller-coaster.jpg

3. It may have inversions like this:Intamin-12-Looping-Coaster1.png

4. And Airtime Hills like this:1405417072190_wps_27_Maverick_2_jpg.jpg

5. And comfortable trains like this:

Screen Shot 2016-11-11 at 7.31.45 am.png

It appears that the 2017 Movie World roller coaster will have a combination of all of these roller coasters. (for those who care the rides shown are: Alpina Blitz, Behemoth, an intamin fact sheet, maverick, and the mack trains for the Mega coaster on their website.) This post was a mere visual aid. It kind of just restates what we've already figured out, but makes it visual for those who are a little unsure. It also sums up what we've figured out in a smallish post so readers don't have to constantly re-read pages to make sure their posts are up to date. Hope this helps some people out.

Edited by Intimidator305.

• Richard changed the title to DC Rivals HyperCoaster construction discussion
  • joz locked this topic