Richard

Forum upgrade

42 posts in this topic

I've noticed mainly in the last few days that sometimes clicking the last new post button just brings me to the top of the page and doesn't scroll me down automatically. Is this a forum thing or a my internet/computer is shitty thing?

42 minutes ago, Theme Park Girl said:

Lol... fountain reaction! Given it was my initial speculation that inspired #TPSNfountaingate , should I be flattered? I'm not quite sure, haha :lol::P

Thank you Nikki 

If it wasn't for your initial speculation and for a particular page that I shall not mention, this beautiful meme would have never existed

Edited by Adventures With JWorld
  • Fountain of Improbability 1

Speaking of reactions, looking a them this morning they seem a bit unbalanced. Would be nice to have one or two other positive options than just "Like". Wow, Shock, Excite, Heart/Love ect.

Actually, didn't we originally have "Haha"?

Edited by diesal11
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah sounds like an annoying quirk of the software more than anything @Reanimated35.

@diesal11... we're a bit hesitant to include too many negative reactions because in the past it devolved into pettiness.

I see room for maybe one or two more reactions but we shouldn't offer too many. At the end of the day it should be about posting a reply to keep the discussion going.

• Like 3