Steel Taipan Construction - Dreamworld Mack launched roller coaster

Blue Fire Feature   

153 members have voted

1. 1. What would you prefer?

43 minutes ago, TimmyG said:

The writing is on the wall isn’t it? Maintenance facility removed, I’d be very surprised if it returns. 

Someone didn't read far enough back in this thread.

Especially Page 21. 

Especially, especially this post, where it clearly shows that the train's track is re-routed.

• Like 1

Let's go easy on @TimmyG. Yes they should read ALL previous post so they don't ask questions that have already been answered.

@TimmyG When someone corrects you best to trust their judgement in most cases. Especially if its coming from @themagician his not #1 on the forums for no reason. 😂🤣

Edited by TomiJ
  • Thanks 1

Lets be fair here though, ToT is still in all the plans/renders too, and the plans only say 'proposed'. I don't know if this means they're not in-scope of the current works, or just for the current contractors (and that DW will contract someone else to fix up the rail).

My thoughts though are that if they were already set on removing the train for good, it would not be sitting outside adjacent to the construction works.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Whombex said:

Especially, especially this post, where it clearly shows that the train's track is re-routed.

Plans change. They also show tower of terror existing with steel taipan and the train shed to remain with the addition of the steel taipan supports through the middle of the shed. Shed is now gone, so if those plans can change, so can the track realignment. 

For anyone who is doubting the trains return, I’ve had confirmation that it will be.

The TOT was probably left on the drawings because at the time of their production, it was still operating and its removal had not been confirmed. These drawings were finalised back in February 2020, but the survey would’ve been done long before then.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Brad2912 said:

maybe some context would be an idea rather than just posting a youtube link on its own??

Sorry, I thought it doesn’t show the link and actually embed’s the video like what's down below, More track is being installed around the loop area

Edited by Coasterlife
  • Like 2