The New Atlantis - Reviews & Reactions

themagician

3 hours ago, REGIE said:

I counted an average 7 minutes from when the train reached the unload to when it shot off again.

I find that entirely impossible. 7mins from unload to launch in jet rescue? 

It’s been one train ops for 12+ months. 

i was there last week and didn’t see a train dispatch outside 2-3mins from unload - it was super efficient due to the ease of restraints. That’s been my similar experience every time I’ve visited the park 

2 hours ago, TBoy said:

If it had 2 trains they might collide with each other

Huh?

3 hours ago, Michelangelo said:

Rode Leviathan for the first time today… was great fun, but does anyone else thing it’s incredibly rough for a brand new ride?

or is this just how wooden coasters are?

see i never noticed any rough spots or uncomfortableness, i found it to be shaky (like you’d expect when thinking of a wooden coaster) but in a fun way

4 hours ago, Michelangelo said:

Rode Leviathan for the first time today… was great fun, but does anyone else thing it’s incredibly rough for a brand new ride?

or is this just how wooden coasters are?

No thats how they are. Its a pretty smooth ride as far as a traditional wooden coaster goes. 

47 minutes ago, jack.c said:

Good morning y’all :) I’m going to SeaWorld today and just wanted to check if leviathan had fast pass? We’re not here long and don’t want to wait hours in line. 

With the Village Roadshow App you can purchase One Shot Fast Track for $45 per person per ride on Leviathan.

Thats the only option for paid FT. You could also try for a Virtual Que spot but they fill up very fast. 

Edited by Park Addict 93
  • Love it! 1