Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

Check out some Lethal Weapon Pics in this update. Just Download the file. http://thethemeparkp...9-february.html

Fantastic update! Really shows the development going on there! Oh wait, its just pictures we've already seen taken by other people that you probably didn't ask permission to use, my bad.

What a joke. The only one of those photos that were real was one photo which is worse then what we have already looked at and a photo of the old harness. Waste of time.

Reanimated35, can you kind of understand what was trying to be said now? Me neither. Edited by alex_1

Perhaps if it is Batman themed, they might theme it like " Batman: The Ride " from the Six Flags Parks in the US. (Inverted steel coaster, themed as Gotham City/Batcave) >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman:_The_Ride According to the wiki, Parque Warner Madrid also has the ride under the name Batman: The Escape (due to licensing issues I would assume).

Fantastic update! Really shows the development going on there! Oh wait, its just pictures we've already seen taken by other people that you probably didn't ask permission to use, my bad. Reanimated35, can you kind of understand what was trying to be said now? Me neither.

What a joke those photos were real was one photo which is worst then what we have already looked at and a photo of the old harness waste of time

All those photos were mine. I took those photos a while ago it was just a general update. In the update before I said I would be adding some pictures of the Lethal Weapon Re-Theme as I had none before that and as I said before I am working with the park to get more shots of stuff going on inside behind the fences. The photo that was of the Dad and the Kid was put in there because I got told by the park to do so. Edited by Lscia8

The photo that was of the Dad and the Kid was put in there because I got told by the park to do so.

Don't lie, no they didn't. Parkz has done plenty of Parkz Updates in recent times, and has done plenty of of photo galleries of the local parks, and ones overseas. We've never been told by a park, at any point, that they wanted us to include a specific random pic, and this is since 2004. Edited by Gazza

Im not real good withy my super heros but the picture at the seems to show batman on the right. I get the feeling this wont be batman only themed?

And maybe thats Catwoman on the left? Based on the Anne Hathaway version in the Dark Knight Rises? Or maybe Wonderwoman (with the whip), and Superman in the middle??? Edited by rac2703

Spring opening for the second 'attraction' which will be about two weeks into the cinematic release of The Dark Knight Rises. I'd be saying those shadows are Batman, Bane & Catwoman

I also think these are the shadows. After watching the trailer they seem to almost completely match the characters. I could see LW become the villain and BM staying in the same position that he was in before but they may change the layout of the building so you enter both rides from the same areas.

Im very pleased with Movieworlds decision to build a new (what we assume is) a dark ride. This, along with Green Lantern and the Lethal Weapon retheme to Arkham Asylum definitely gives them the upper hand against Dreamworld, though it does seem that the DC rides are taking over the park...

The new attraction would be in the Batman the ride II area next to the batwing I reckon...

Definetely will replace the Batman Ride II because Movieworld has changed the status on LTRR. The LOONEY TUNES River Ride is permanently closed. BATMAN Adventure - The Ride 2 is permanently closed to make way for an exciting new attraction

Spring opening for the second 'attraction' which will be about two weeks into the cinematic release of The Dark Knight Rises. I'd be saying those shadows are Batman, Bane & Catwoman

Actually I have just changed my own mind/opinion Those shadows are Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman. So a 'mini' Justice League The question is what form will the attraction take?? I think we can safely say it won't be a Flat ride or coaster due to time and space constraints I'm thinking a 4D simulator themed to Justice League, in the BATR building using new simulator pods