Arkham Asylum: Shock Therapy (Lethal Weapon Retheme)

ads086

There are enough rides in the park other then DC themed rides. These rides are just new and well publicised. I think it is fine for them to put all the DC characters into the park. As long as they keep the kids area themed to looney tunes as DC is not really something little kids would like. I also think they would keep wild west falls as that is a good and popular ride. They could re-theme it but it would take ages and lots of $$ to do.

By the end of the year we'll have. -Superman -Arkham -Batwing -Green Lantern -September Attraction. 5 Rides. At IOA there are 4 rides in Marvel Super Hero Island (Hulk, Spider Man, Dr Dooms Fearfall, Storm Force Acceleratron) At SFMM there are 4 in DC universe (Green Lantern, Batman, Flash Speed Force, Wonder Womans Lasso of Truth) plus Superman and Riddlers separate to it all. In conlusion, I wouldn't stress too much Whitsy. I can see where you are coming from, but at the same time it's a catch 22. -If we want to have themed super hero area, there has to be a choice of attractions in it (4-5) for it to be worth making. -If we want to have a choice of attractions, it's going to take a little bit of time to actually establish the numbers needed. We're lucky in a way in that from GL to Arkham to the September Ride we've had them all built out in a 10 month period.

But those parks are much larger, much more variation... Movie World being the very small park it is, it needs more variation in it's theming.

I don't get it, does Martin Riggs escape from Arkham Asylum? Does Murtaugh help him get out? Gosh, darn, I was hoping for enhancements to the Lethal Weapon theme, like just before the new LIM launch up the lift hill, Danny Glover goes "I'm getting too old for this sh**" on the audio. In all seriousness, they can theme it to Howard the Duck for all I care, the over the shoulder straps will eliminate all headbanging - that's good enough for me.

Edited by downunder

It would be good if they could use the gothan cafe area as the entrance and connect behind it as the walkway through where the smoking area is to the ride. The Facade where the tables are is obviously fake and has a perfect alleyway behind it that connects it all up. If you look on google maps the area behind the gotham city facade leads straight to the china town gates.

Edited by MacPark

^Whilst it's a face its not exactly 'fake' and has a fair bit of structure to it, a good part of it also houses stores and infrastructure for the Cafe so don't expect it to be knocked down anytime soon. As for the Alley, it's entirely possible we are all getting ahead of ourselves... we haven't seen anything to suggest the alley will still be connected with the rides theme, sure they were with lethal weapon still but I'd say that's more because it was already there. With the entrance for the coaster now beside superman, they could easily do something totally different with the alley, we also don't know know that construction walls on the alley will come down with the rides opening if they are in fact no longer related. I don't know one way or another, but just speculating.