Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

I was going to reply with "but all they have to supply it with is water and electricity" then I though "wait the same requirements were needed for the steam system on superman escape...oh and the meefog on batwing" Hahah! MW prove us wrong.

This works diffrently... and Jet Rescue still has it's spray effects and it's more recent than the other two rides.

Yes, Yes I know. Well really the meefog on JR is exactly the same system that was used on Batwing - I'm going to guess the water/condensation didn't play nice with the sensors/electronics. This screen (in theory) shouldn't be too much (if any) of a hassle for the park

Check out this link http://www.supermansupersite.com/06271151.html it has heaps of new information on characters and it even details how the ride entrance is layout and set up but if you dont want to read the link it details that you enter the hall of justice(so bat building will be getting a makeover) and there is a news report on the tv detailing an alien attack also the heroes involed are superman, wonderwomen, batman, green lantern, superGirl, the flash and cyborg

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed JL has been moved into the 'Thrills' section on the Movieworld website

How inappropriate. Much better suited to the family section. Particularly seeing as though they have a distinct dearth of family attractions right now. When will our parks stop trying to force everything to be a 'thrill' ride?

I've got no problem describing them as thrill rides. They can be daunting to those who don't like rides, one look at the Splash Mountain or WWF drop scares many off. Family rides to me means LTRR and POTC.

My mum thought scooby doo was a ghost train...she screamed the WHOLE time and it was the type of scream that one hears in horror movies when one is about to get killed. Edited by joz
Changed Mom to Mum like it bloody well should be :)

Just noticed JL has been moved into the 'Thrills' section on the Movieworld website

My question would be: Are they dumb, or is it not just going to be a copy and paste job of Buzz and Toy Story Mania? I'd like to see it actually have that scooby-doo level of "thrill" while still having to shoot lots of targets.

Hmm Mr Collins!! I actually was NOT pointing out a spelling mistake. And please point out my grammatical errors if you would be so kind? And you probably need a lesson in how to read a dictionary so I will help you out in this instance!! Vernacular "the native speech or language of a place" I very much MEANT to say vernacular! That's a little embarrassing for you isn't it? Now run along now there's a good boy!!

From what I've read I'm starting to believe the ride will resemble more the Spiderman ride on a smaller roomed scale and with laser targets now. It's obvious there's going to be some motion simulator sequences(this was mentioned in that article) as well as live props to shoot. The description of the 8 screen setup is leading me to believe the trains actually "stop" in front of the screens(makes sense as the 3D would be easier to see) and start moving and shaking along with on screen action as a motion simulator usually does.

Sounds like a worthy successor to me, can't wait to see this in action. Where'd you get this info, anyway? Not even attendants at the closed Green Lantern assumed/knew/read about that much.