Movie World new ride: JUSTICE LEAGUE: Alien Invasion 3D.

mba2012

I may be wrong, but I saw that video a while back and came about it from searching for Sally Corp - I think it might just be one of theirs. So if Sally Corp are saying it's a world first, and the ride in the video is one of theirs, then we must be in for something good.

Huntik was made by Alterface, who are apparently also a part of the JL3D construction.

Didn't think it was possible for me to want to go on this ride anymore than I already did... Guess I was wrong. So given Superman is now featured in two rides and is on the top of the DC store, will MW bring him back as a costume character?

Its been mentioned on these forums before, but no. It has something to do with DC Comics won't allow him to be seen unless he is flying, or in the form of like a statue (like how he is on the DC store)? I think its been said before, it was something along the lines an actor dressed as him before was shot, because someone thought he was made of steel and it wouldn't affect him <_< Edited by Original

Its been mentioned on these forums before, but no. It has something to do with DC Comics won't allow him to be seen unless he is flying, or in the form of like a statue (like how he is on the DC store)? I think its been said before, it was something along the lines an actor dressed as him before was shot, because someone thought he was made of steel and it wouldn't affect him <_<

Let us say this is definately correct for this discussion... What if someone was to attack the Green Lantern costume character? He cannot summon stuff with his ring to protect him. What if someone shot at the Wonder Woman costume character? Her bracers do not deflect bullets. It's like saying you can't sing baa baa black sheep to kids as it is about black slavery and white man profiting from it, or little miss muffet because it insinuates that all women are helpless and scared of spiders... Edited by Wyncenuros

What if someone was to attack the Green Lantern costume character? He cannot summon stuff with his ring to protect him. What if someone shot at the Wonder Woman costume character? Her bracers do not deflect bullets.

Ultimately company execs do not really care about "what if" in these kinds of situations. It's like with company management and safety, the best way to get them to tighten up their Fire Code is to burn down the building over the road. They don't allow Superman costumed characters because it might give them the image of being insensitive, essentially. Edited by BemaniAK

Ultimately company execs do not really care about "what if" in these kinds of situations. It's like with company management and safety, the best way to get them to tighten up their Fire Code is to burn down the building over the road.

I agree... HOORAY for reactive management style.

So there is still an 8 day window during which it could open... :( I have next Wednesday off and grandparents are looking after the little man so the missus and I can do rides together at MW for the first time in a year. If a MW rep is reading this... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE soft opening that day :D

Edited by Wyncenuros